La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$113
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$134
$123
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$177
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$89
$129
$149
$140
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$136
$99
$153
$119
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

All reviewsdona michellefront deskbusch gardensla quintasevery morningyogurtcomfortable bedsbreakfast areafree breakfastgreat place to stayhot breakfaststayed nightsfitness roomoutdoor poolconvenient locationeasy accesshome away from home
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I spend a fair amount of time in Florida for business so finding a hotel location that I can use on a regular basis is important. The new off of I75 in North Tampa is great. They have just upgraded the top two floors and the lower two were in process. The staff couldn't be nicer or more helpful and it is a great area with restaurants and highway access. I will plan on bringing my family on one of my upcoming trips as it is just minutes from Busch Gardens.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We really enjoyed the bed in this recently renovated room!! It was firm & comfortable at the same time, without being hard. It was a delight to sleep without back & hip pain. Also the staff was extremely friendly & helpful. But most precious of all was the beautiful rooster who lives in the palmettos outside the front door!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Handicapped room had a bathtub not a shower.
Since my husband is confined to a wheelchair, the bathtub was not accessible to my husband. The hotel is being remodeled and I feel that the bathtub in handicapped
rooms should be replaced with an accessible shower.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The description from La Quinta says the property is newly renovated but that can't be very recent, as the bathroom tiles were mildewed and the shower looked at least a couple of years old; and I found a few hairs in the tub. But the rest of the room was clean and the front desk staff is very friendly.

Be warned, however, that the free wi-fi may not work in all the rooms.  My room, 210, could not receive a signal on any of my 3 devices (which are in perfect working order).  The front desk staff was no help on this problem, a major issue for me since I was traveling on business and wi-fi is critical.

Also, the lobby is under construction and when I asked for a corkscrew the front desk said they "couldn't find anything due to the construction." Perhaps a minor point but I was just off a flight and wanted to relax in the room with a glass of wine but then had to drive around looking for a corkscrew.

Although they have nice flat screen TVs the signal is old fashioned analog -- looks like TV circa 1995.  Why bother spending all that money on new TVs and not provide a Hi-Def signal??

Overall a decent place to stay but these little issues add up to a mediocre experience.  I expect better and could find better at other nearby chain hotels for a similar price.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our family was totally pleased with our stay that we extended an extra day. Considering the hotel was under renovation, the hotel staff ensured we were satisfied with our accommodations. The rooms were very clean and the quality of service was superb. What stood out the most in our visit was the professionalism of the staff and the excellent service they provided from the front desk, to the room service staff, to the kitchen crew who ensured breakfast every morning was of the highest quality. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family