La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Ranked #8 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
“Tired”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Needs an update. Room and halls had an oder. When we checked in the lobby floor was dirty and the reception counter smeary. Rooms are dated. Shower head is so low couldnt rinse hair. i read other rave reviews of this place and wondered where they stayed before? Staff was very accommodating . In spite of that we would not stay here again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
WEST ISLIP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This worked better than I thought. If my kids were older than 10 and 6 it would have been a problem because the pull out couch bed mattress was worse than a futon. But my kids thought a couch bed was cool and didn't complain. Breakfast every morning was a nice touch. I used the treadmill in the gym, it was OK - old but worked .Only one treadmill in the gym so some people seemed annoyed when they came down to the gym and I was using it. Room clean, some days they left us 5 towels, other days they only left us 3. Had to cut our trip short one day and the hotel did not charge us for the day we left. Overall good experience, have family in the area and would definitely stay here again.

• 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Cooper City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We have been staying at this location off and on for the last 7 year. My daughter was at USF and everytime everything, location, service, cleanliness, and everyone we have encounter, have been great. We have never had a complaint. We own the place near the Wingate so we will continue to stay periodically. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank HECTOR G
Helston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed here after flying in to Tampa instead of Orlando, really easy to get to, though I would recommend getting hold of a decent map for both Tampa and Orlando areas and you will then be sorted. Near to Busch gardens and main roads to Orlando.Would recommend ensuring that you make breakfast as early as you can they do tend to clear away on the dot at 0900 during the week.Rooms were fine with 2 Queen size beds which was plenty for 3 adults and a 12 year old. Near to eating out and a mall just up the road an ideal start to our holiday.

• 3 of 5 stars