WINNER WONDERLAND

“The BEST hotel stay ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Ranked #8 of 161 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Sarasota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I arrived at the hotel with 7 pieces of luggage due to my relocation. It was nice to have a luggage cart available for my use, but most importantly to have a warm welcome and fast check-in process. I went up to my room and was happy to notice the clean smell. There's nothing that I hate more than a staled smelling room. The linen felt fresh and smelled clean. I have to point out how nice it was to walk into a clean bathroom. I didn't have to go far for a nice hot breakfast. You can make your own waffles in the morning and there's eggs, sausages, cereals, fruits, pastries, and to my surprise the coffee was really good. There's a fitness room, a guest business center, outdoor pool and restaurants, Walgreens pharmacy & gas stations all within walking distance. What impressed me the most was the hotel team. Everyone from Management, Front Desk Coordinators and housekeeping staff really worked in harmony to make our stay a good experience. With their help and tips I was able to find an apartment in the area in a couple of days. One young lady who impressed me the most was Jessica at the front desk. She really positively enhanced our experience. I highly recommend this place because of their cleanliness, amenities and wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Hallway on second floor has a balcony that overlooks the lobby. If you want added privacy stay away...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Edinburg, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Wingate, Dona Michelle. The staff was helpful and kind. Sy'eeda was wonderful. She was such a joy to speak to and helpful with suggestions as I tried to make plans for a pickup shuttle to the airport. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was great, loved having a hot breakfast. It was a bit of a distance from where we needed to be, but well worth the time effort to get there and back. Definitely would stay there again. Ya'll take care and keep it up, I know many others will enjoy their stay with you as much as we did.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Debbie V G
Travelers also viewed these Tampa hotels
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino
SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms
La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens)

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Address: 17301 Dona Michelle Dr, I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647-3213 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#1 Best Value Hotel in Tampa
#9 Family Hotel in Tampa
#13 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#17 Business Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and LaQuinta so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Tampa North Hotel Tampa