“Tampa visit”

CHARLOTTE
Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Wingate, Dona Michelle. The staff was helpful and kind. Sy'eeda was wonderful. She was such a joy to speak to and helpful with suggestions as I tried to make plans for a pickup shuttle to the airport. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was great, loved having a hot breakfast. It was a bit of a distance from where we needed to be, but well worth the time effort to get there and back. Definitely would stay there again. Ya'll take care and keep it up, I know many others will enjoy their stay with you as much as we did.

1  Thank Debbie V G
Reviewed October 16, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Vincent J
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My friend and her 2 young teens and I chose this for our Busch Gardens trip. We checked in late and were greeted by a very friendly and helpful staff. The room was very clean and comfortable and the front desk provided us with a toothbrush when we realized one was forgotten. My friend got sick during the night and the next morning the staff directed us to a nearby Urgent Care complete with detailed directions. The beds were comfortable and overall our stay was great. The weather was a little too cool for the pool and our only disappointment was that the hot tub was not in operation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Great location and quiet atmosphere. I would recommend this hotel to others and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
A Wyndham traveler
BRISTOL
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Travelers also viewed these Tampa hotels
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Address: 17301 Dona Michelle Dr, I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647-3213 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#1 Best Value Hotel in Tampa
#9 Family Hotel in Tampa
#13 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#17 Business Hotel in Tampa
Price Range: $93 - $143 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Tampa North Hotel Tampa