Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore
$151
$132
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$160
$109
$159
$135
$129
All reviewsthe executive loungetampa airportinternational mallfront desk staffraymond james stadiumbusiness tripshuttle servicenice propertyfitness centeran upgraderental carking bedconvenient locationstayed one nightfree shuttlecoffee makerbucs
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have stayed here a dozen times. I have never received a king bed, a high floor, or a room away from the ice machine (despite me being a Hilton Honors member and booking those requests every single time). The last visit they booked me into a handicap accessible room and said there were no other rooms despite the fact that four people checked in behind me. I just find them to be so unaccommodating. I'm switching to Hyatt - just want a better experience.

• Stayed: August 2012
GeneralMgr10, General Manager at Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear jaime242000:

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our Front Desk team. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve. We try to accommodate every guest's request, but due to availability and other guests extending their stays sometimes we can't. We appreciate your loyalty and your business and we would love another opportunity to provide you a great hotel stay. Thank you again for your comments.

SIncerely,
Marcia Dmochowski, GM

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We arrived iinto Tampa extremely late due to storms that got flights delayed and luggage coming in on different flights. The staff sent the shuttle to wait for us anyway after 1:30 a.m. Driver learned we were cruising and made excellent recommendations. They had already welcomed others in our party on an earlier flight and after learning about our cruise plans, the hotel made arrangements to shuttle our entire family to the port complimentary! They set the time to ensure we would beat the crowds -- and sure enough, they were right!

The lobby was open, well-lit and inviting. Our room was spacious with a very modern, well-appointed bathroom. Very clean and beds were very comfortable.

Would stay again. The location two miles for airport is ideal, with complimentary shuttle. They have a big pool to enjoy, we did before we left for our cruise that morning, and they have a full service breakfast and buffet. All expect attains met and exceeded.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Hartford2012
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business.  The rooms are a good size, clean and comfortable.  My only issue was the workout area.  Unfortunately on this visit of the 6 machines (treadmills and elliptical) only 2 in total were working and there was a line to use these remaining 2.  It looked as the machines had been down for awhile.  This is a good hotel, but I was looking forward to a good run on the elliptical before dinner so I was disappointed.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank tru t
Reviewed August 11, 2012

When I arrived at the Hilton for check-in, I was met with an apology because a room on the concierge floors was not available as promised. To make up for this inconvenience, my entire family was given a complimentary lunch, complimentary full breakfast, and a luxurious room, every bit as nice as the concierge rooms. The food was excellent. Free shuttle was available for cruise ship departures. Parking for up to 10 days at the hotel was also part of the accommodation. The pool was beautifully maintained, and the lobby was tastefully decorated. With downtown Tampa and the airport nearby, convenience was an additional asset. This is clearly a top quality hotel in the Hilton family. Paul4ejjr

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul4ejjr
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We spent one night at the Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore hotel before a flight out of Tampa. We went with the Fly & Park rate. For $169 (plus tax) we spent the night and left our car at the hotel for 6 days saving quite a bit on airport parking. Very convenient shuttle service to the airport. Friendly drivers who were prompt and helpful with bags, etc. Took less than 5 minutes to be picked up after our flight and we were delivered right to our car. We arrived rather late the night before our flight. The restaurant was open and food was good and presented nicely. Rooms were clean and comfortable. A good experience. We will consider this hotel again next time we fly from TPA.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family