2,123 results
All reviewsfull kitchenlaser spine instituterusty pelicanfire pitvolleyball courtfishing piersandy arealiving roomman made beachview of the baycovered parkingclearwater beachheated poolrocky pointbahama breezewater viewnice pool
Reviewed November 10, 2017

We had a 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen, balcony with view of Tampa Bay. It was very clean and adequate amenities. If you are going to LSI then I highly recommend staying here. They shuttle you to and from any appointments and will take you to other locations as requested. The staff were very professional and helpful. Thumbs to a well managed property. They also offer a discount if you are an LSI patient.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Kianta M, Front Office Manager at Sailport Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Thank you for the awesome review, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay here at Sailport Waterfront Suites. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

We stayed twice, one night per-cruise and a week post cruise. We enjoyed both stays. The single night stay our room was not ready when we arrived about 11am. They kept our bags in the office and took us in their free shuttle to a restaurant so we could have lunch and begin to enjoy our vacation. They called us when our room was ready. When we were ready to leave the restaurant they sent the shuttle for us. It rained hard that night so we ordered delivery from one of the places they suggested on the paperwork they gave us. Good food and reasonably quick with the bad weather. The hotel arranged transportation to the ship.

On our second stay we took a cab from the pier to the hotel. There was a room ready for us. They had arranged a rental car for us and it was there before we were settled into our room. They have a small, but very workable kitchen, so it was off to get food for the week. Back from shopping everything put away and off to enjoy the area by 11am. We could not ask for more.

Our stay was quiet. We did not see too many people enjoying the pool by day or fire pit by night, but both looked nice. Each unit has a balcony and we enjoyed ours most nights. We had a nice view of the bay. Both rooms we had were clean, we did not use housekeeping during our stay. The internet was slow but not a problem for us, we were there to relax. We would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Stayed 2 nights in Oct and 2 nights early Nov 2017.
NOISE is the main issue - much of it is a building site. On my first stay they were demolishing a wall within 20 feet, grudgingly moved me 3 doors further from this major work.
On my second visit a guy arrived in the next room and started playing rave music at 1030 pm. Despite intervention from security this restarted as soon as they left. I asked for another bed so I could sleep and return to my room in the morning so that maids would only need to remake one bed. This was refused, telling me I had to move all my gear.

And the broadband is worse than dial-up!

I won't stay here ever again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Kianta M, Front Office Manager at Sailport Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience during your stay. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I appreciate your comments in regards to the noise and internet service. It is our pleasure to inform you that the construction will be complete within two weeks and we just upgraded our internet service. Our main priority is to offer a well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere at Sailport Waterfront Suites. I hope that you will change your mind about not returning to our property. Please feel free to contact us if you are willing to give us another chance to provide a relaxing environment and awesome customer service that we pride ourselves on. I look forward to you contacting us and personally welcoming you back for a wonderful experience. Thank you for staying with us here at Sailport Waterfront Suites.
Best Regards,
Kianta
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 17, 2017

The rooms are spacious and very clean, and the bay views can't beat. The staff provided excellent service, from check-in, to housekeeping to maintenance - everyone was very friendly and helpful. I used the conference room, and it was set up and cleaned PERFECTLY every night. Love this place!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank kareno24

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the fantastic review of our property, we are overjoyed that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kianta
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 14, 2017

The people were great and willing to help in any way. As far as we could tell, every room a a great view of Tampa Bay. The on site , pool side restaurant was very good. The parking was great. The resort is on "stilts" and the whole underside of the resort is for parking. The room we had was great, a queen bedroom, good size living area, large full size kitchen with utensils and a balcony overlooking the Bay.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lee_r_r_perry