Sailport Waterfront Suites
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$123
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$135
$123
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$157
Hilton.com
$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$89
$99
Hampton.com
$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$119
Sheraton.com
2,092 results
All reviewsfull kitchenlaser spine institutefire pitfishing pierrusty pelicanvolleyball courtliving roomview of the baycovered parkingprivate beachclearwater beachheated poolrocky pointbahama breezewater viewnice poolclose to the airport
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed at the Sailport Waterfront Suites on the recommendation of a friend from Tampa. Eventhough i only stayed for 2 nights the 1 brm unit was perfect for my needs. The room was clean and quiet, and the bed was very comfortable. The view from my balcony was amazing.
The staff were very pleasant and helpful, never too busy to answer any questions that i had. Free Wi Fi in the room made keeping contact with family a breeze.
There are restaurants close by, but also others within driving distance. As the resort was very busy when i was there, sometimes finding a car park was a little bit of a challenge.
I would definitely like to visit again, and would not hesitate to recommend this accomodation to family or friends.

Room Tip: Rooms with an ocean view are best
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Really enjoy this hotel... seems to be a converted time-share. I believe each room is set to give the guest an ocean (bay) view. Great pool, great room and great stay.
The master bedroom is small but bed is good, closet is large and the small TV in the master is not that big of a deal... considering you'll want to spend most of your time down the hall into the large living room with private deck anyway. Great kitchen too.
Will come back with my wife...this was a business trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Suites were clean and the kitchen was just perfect. The view from our room was the best I have ever seen. Shuttle service was such a benefit to our trip because we did not have any transportation and the staff who shuttled us, had the best attitude and so helpful. Nice restaurants around Sailport. There was a beach area, the bay, a deck and pool which provided plenty of entertainment and relaxation. Staff provided us with information about surrounding stores, including a market shop.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vicky M
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The only good thing about this hotel is the view. We will NEVER stay here again. Me, my fiancee and best friend stayed here June 25-28, 2013. Upon arrival we went to our rooms on what felt like unstable floors, creaking loudly every move you make and dipping in different areas of the suite. The second night we had got a redbox movie to watch in the living room on the pullout mattress....except the pullout mattress was wired and we weren't able to use it. So, instead, we decided to pull the smaller bed from my friends room...we lifted it only to find a baggy FULL of MARIJUANA...yes you read that right....MARIJUANA!! I called the front desk to tell them because we didn't know what to do...they sent someone up to confiscate it..we asked for another room or something because we were scared that someone may come knocking in the middle of the night wanting their weed, she said "oh I'm sure you guys will be fine..if you feel or hear anything just give security a call and they will be right up" Mind you, we are on the 3rd floor and we barely saw any security and when we did, they were on the verge of sleeping. We were not offered another room or anything. Horrible service leaving your customers afraid to sleep at night. Upon checkout, they didn't disclose any pricing so I assumed what they were charging my card for was just miscellaneous fees...nope..get in the truck and start looking at my receipt, they charged me for the whole stay even though I used booking.com already..I call and the woman was so rude and would not let me complete my sentence and explain my concerns. Just so frustrating..I guess at Sailport Waterfront Suites there is no such thing as "Customer is always right" or have any respect or care.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank lgrandy
General M, General Manager at Sailport Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for your most recent feedback regarding your stay at Sailport. I sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations and that you had to witness something left behind from a previous guest. We have implemented a new HSK procedure that will prevent this from happening in the future. Unfortunately we can not control every single guest that comes in here nor pinpoint which guest it was. Please contact me directly so that we can make this right for you and your family and allow you to enjoy the TRUE Sailport experience as our guest. Remember when booking you will always find the lowest rates at Sailport.com

Reviewed June 28, 2013

suits are clean they have a nice kitchen with big fridge freezer great view from your room. you dont have to drive to eat they have a fre bus you book in reception. free wifi .nice pool with another great view

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family