“Nice Hotel with Good Amenities”

Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel
Ranked #55 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Hotel has a very fresh clean feel to it. Rooms and common areas are very well decorated. Bed was extremely comfortable and bathroom was larger than most. Overall enjoyed my stay and will stay again. One fault is that a higher level business hotel like this needs a hot tub. I think there used to be one however it now appears to be a planter?

Stayed: December 2013
Heather C, Manager at Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, we truly appreciate it! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay at our property. While we do not offer a hot tub as it has been replaced with lush vegetation, we do have an amazing Olympic size heated pool for your enjoyment. Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay while in the Tampa area.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

The staff are very helpful and friendly with all requests. The bar waitress works her butt off taking care of all food and drink items. The food is also reasonable and tastes fantastic. Hotel is beautifully layed out and decorated very tastefully. Close to interstate, fairgrounds and Hardrock casino.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank clw2001
Heather C, Manager at Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having another opportunity to serve you. Thank you for taking your time to share you experience.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I was at this Sheraton for 5 days and was a bit surprised just how below average this hotel is.
The rooms were spacious but had the smallest refrigerator of any hotel I have ever stayed at. The restaurant is the only on location. The service there was below average. The next closest restaurant was a 10 minute shuttle ride away.

A HUGE HASSLE

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was a hassle, as we strive to ensure your stay is executed smoothly. Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations and I am disappointed that was not reflected during your visit. If you have any further details you would like to provide regarding your experience, I would like to hear from you at heather.cannon@interstatehotels.com . We are dedicated to resolving any issues you encountered and are continuously working to improve the services we provide. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

When I walked in the hotel, I thought WOW this is a very nice hotel. The lobby was the only nice part. I checked in & quickly went to my room. I had a room on the Club floor & wanted to visit the lounge and have a drink and Hors d'oeuvres.
The club lounge is a joke. The room is large, but just too large for no reason. It feels like you are in the multi purpose room/Gym of a church. No Wine or beer was offered. There was no attendant to ask about a drink.
When staying at a nice hotel, the club lounge serves nice Hors d'oeuvres so the guest can sample the food from the restaurant at the hotel, hoping that guest will have dinner there.
The cheap egg rolls (I am sure they come in frozen) did not make me want to visit the restaurant, nor did the small packs of Lays Potato chips.
The breakfast was not much better.
The doors & the rooms look freshly painted, with a tooth brush. (very bad coverage), the Balcony door did not open & The handle is covered with rust (see Photo) & this is the "Club Level Floor".
But all of the above issues I could have overlooked. But the placement of the TP holder, just 5 inches from the Commode at knee height, SERIOUSLY. Today I have a bruise on my knee from where the holder hit my knee as I did my business.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear your experience was not what you should expect when selecting a Sheraton property. While we strive to ensure a memorable experience during your visit we are dedicated to properly addressing your concerns. We are continuously updating the selections offered in the club lounge, in an effort to better serve all of our guests. We appreciate your feedback as an opportunity to improve the services we offer in an exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge. I can assure you that your concerns regarding the condition and repairs to the room have been addressed. Thank you again for sharing your experience, providing us with the opportunity to better serve you on your next stay in Tampa.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This hotel was in a very convenient location off of the main Highway. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

The lobby was beautiful and the room and beds were nice, clean and comfortable.

I wish I had the time to use the facilities. The pool was absolutely GORGEOUS!! I wish I had just jumped in, even for a minute! The exercise room was very large and had some great equipment! Didn't get to use it, but it was very large and, living in a small town, seemed like one of our small town gym centers. LOL

The price per night is quite a bit, but we used another site and got a great deal!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MrsMonk1010
Heather C, Manager at Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! We strive to ensure your complete comfort and satisfaction and it is great to see that was reflected during you visit. Please come back and see us and hopefully you will have time to enjoy our beautiful outdoor heated pool. Thank you for sharing your stay with us.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Nice new renovated rooms. Great bar and pool area. Booked a room here on hotwire. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended. Annoying extra internet charges. Free parking is a plus. Close to I-75.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Michal S

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Tampa area.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I went for a quick weekend trip to visit a friend and satayed here. The lobby was very nice and clean and the room and great! The staff was super helpful each time when I kept demagnetizing my room key with my phone.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 5sclayton
Heather C, Manager at Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and the interaction with our staff. We truly pride ourselves on the service we provide and it is great to see that reflected in your experience. Thank you and we hope to see you soon.