Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
Sheraton.com
$129
$123
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$159
$157
$149
$119
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$102
SailportSuites.com
$119
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$149
$129
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

3,184 results
All reviewsnature preservenature walkthe main hoteloystercatchers restaurantoystersclose to the airportbeautiful propertylobby barself parkingroom servicecorner roombusiness meetingvery nice hotelbusiness hotelclearwater beachinternational plazafree shuttle
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I just spent 3 days in a casita room at this hotel. It was like staying at an upscale resort. The casitas are set in lush tropical gardens, have a beautiful pool/ beach and a wonderful restaurant - Oystercatchers which has a spectactucar view over the bay. Go there for a romantic sunset dinner. The whole experience was wonderful, service exceptional and very good value. I recommend staying there on your next visit to Tampa. The added bonus is that its only 10 mins from the airport.

Room Tip: Definitely worth staying in a casita room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank doddsap
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share about your recent experience at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your casita so much. We often hear enthusiastic feedback from our guests about the opportunity to have a room away from the bustle of the main hotel. Oystercatchers is a wonderful spot to watch the sun set over the bay and it is terrific that you were able to enjoy a romantic dinner there during your stay. I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel again for a future weekend getaway.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great service, outstanding staff, terrific setting. If you are looking for resort atmosphere, book a casita. If you want luxury, tower hotel, book the hotel. We were not thrilled when we checked in over a holiday and the hotel had active construction in progress. The service by a caring staff made it easy to overlook noise and distractions. Can't recommend the peace and quiet of the casitas enough. The staff went out of their way to attend to any misstep, and there was only one! So glad we ordered room service in casitas, believe it or not! Terrific...and we don't say that lightly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for going out of your way to share about your recent experience at our hotel. I’m delighted to hear that you found the service to be exceptional and all of the staff to be so outstanding. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to take advantage of the atmosphere provided by the casitas and I’m glad that you enjoyed the peace and quiet. I’m thrilled that you were able to try out the room service in the casitas and that you found it to be excellent. I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel again in for your next trip to Tampa.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lots of work going on at the Grand Hyatt--updating the lobby. Very nice staff, and a good event venue as well...the rooms are spacious and luxurious, and tastefully decorated.
They have a gracious auto parking staff as well.
Nice play to spend a few days while in Tampa on business.

Room Tip: just depends on your preferences. The views of the Bay are very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to share feedback on your recent stay. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It is always wonderful to hear that our staff was so nice and gracious throughout your stay. I’m glad that you found your room to be spacious, well-appointed and luxurious. I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Every year we go to Florida at least for a couple of weeks, and we always end up our vacations in this hotel. It is really relaxing, the concierge, the doorman, the counter clerks, and the entire staff, are so nice and always looking for ways to go the extra mile. I always have a wonderful stay and the views are spectacular.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Lolyn,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your stay at our Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your relaxing visit at our hotel. Our employees will be recognized for the continued excellent service you experience. I hope you will continue to choose our Grand Hyatt when returning to Florida.

Safe travels,

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed here once and was so impressed, I can't stay anywhere else. Stephen in room service is amazing. My fiance was simply craving chocolate. Stephen went above and beyond to accommodate us as in buying chocolate from the vending machines, had room service bring up cookies and chocolate covered strawberries just to take care of us. It left such a lasting impression on us, we came back on our honeymoon. Not only was Stephen there, he once again remembered us and made us feel like family. I have to mention Lauren at the front desk. We reserved a Casita for our honeymoon. It wasn't available during to circumstances beyond her control. She upgraded us and sent up a bottle of champagne. We were so happy and she literally made our honeymoon perfect. I love this hotel and the staff. They are the best.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback. I am so happy Stephen and Lauren were able to make your stay so memorable. We have a great staff that wants to make sure our guests have everything they need to make for a lasting impression. I will be sure Stephen and Lauren are commended for their top notch service. Thank you for choosing Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. Your feedback and recommendation are our biggest compliment!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate