Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites South Tampa Airport
Ranked #77 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Ny
“Would stay again”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed only one night. I booked the room on-line through Wyndham Rewards. We checked-in very late - at around 3am but all my paperwork was ready and we could go to our room within a few minutes. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Korean first
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I drove up to Tampa for Memorial Day weekend and stayed at this Howard Johnson location. For the low price, I was shocked to find this little gem. The hotel is well kept and nice. The free continental breakfast amenity was nice too. I got a chance to make my fave, waffles! The staff also made my stay enjoyable. Jackie was very helpful in trying to accommodate me checking in and Darryl was awesome in answering all of my questions. Nonetheless, my stay was so nice I extended my stay for an extra night. It's a little distance from USF but worth the drive and stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
orlando fl
Reviewed May 23, 2013

my family live in tampa I live in Orlando we go to this hotel at least 2 times a month,we feel we are treated like family by everyone there,especialy by Jackie she at the front desk,all the employes there are very nice hard working people that do anything to make the guess happy.this hotel is in a nice area and we sleep like babies,swiming pool is nice and warm,we don't stay anywere else any more,this is our place,.free breakfast is a+

Room Tip: room 218, 2 full size beds and a little kichenett very cozy,love it
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Tampa hotels
Best Western Tampa
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Bay Area-Tampa South
Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites South Tampa Airport? Share your experiences!