Hotel South Tampa and Suites
Sheraton.com
$127
$123
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$165
SailportSuites.com
$149
$119
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$149
$140
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$129
Hyatt.com
$120
$99
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

All reviewshoward johnsonfront deskroom was cleancontinental breakfastmacdill afbwaffle makerhard boiled eggsstay there againmini fridgeshort drivenice poolpleasant stayeasy accessone night stayyogurtclose to the airporthojo
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
HappyHojo_STampa, Manager at Hotel South Tampa and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
MELROSE
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have been staying at this HoJo's a few days every year for the past 7 years. Each & every visit has been exceptional, with this most recent visit by far even better than the re rest. First I credit the manager, Daniel. As my departure date kept changing to "one more night" it was never a problem. Anytime I had a question or request, it was handled in moments, not hours.
This may seem insignificant to you, but not to me & my son. I asked if it were possible I could have a ground floor....no problem. Because I get up early & prefer to eat in my room, is it possible to get a room. lose to the breakfast room. I believe I was 2 rooms away...(just a small note...don't ever do away with the waffles ...they're my favorite)
Also, I believe Daniel deserves the credit for his staff (particularly. Jackie) from the front desk to housekeeping to maintenance...all exceptional.
I will continue to stay & recommend this HoJo's to anyone needing accommodations in Tampa.

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
HappyHojo_STampa, Manager at Hotel South Tampa and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Valued guest,

I am pleased to hear that your stay, current and past have been wonderful! Our goal is to make sure your stay is just as if you were at the comfort of your own home. We create a family enviroment and love to involve all our guest to be a part of it.

Seems like we have done just that with you!

Thank you so very much for your wonderful compliments, I will make sure to mention it to our staff, and I look forward to seeing you very soon!

Go Happy Go Hojo!

Jackie Cruz
Manager

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and i came to tampa for our anniversary vacation and stayed at this hotel, We're from kentucky and stayed at this hotel 3 years ago.The staff was great,very helpful. Rooms very comfortable for exterior room entrance. The property was very well maintenced.
We would definitely come back to this hotel....

• Stayed: October 2012

Valued guest,

Thank you for chosing our hotel once again! I'm happy to hear that after your last visit with us 3 years ago, you found our services pleasant enough to stay with us this year. Thank you for your kind comments, I will be sure to mention it to our staff.

Give us a call directly and we will be happy to book your stay! Jacuzzi Suite maybe? =)

Go Happy Go Hojo!

Respectfully,

Jackie Cruz
Manager

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Came to tampa for a wedding. Check in was a breeze. The manger on duty Jackie was very nice and answered all of our questions. The room was nice and clean, fresh lines, good water temp, Only recommendation is that steam clean the curtains and sofa chair.. Smelled kind of musty. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was the normal fare. Not bad at all.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple