We go to Tampa a couple of times a year. My wife likes the shopping. W e have tried numerous hotels in the area. Being on Social Security, we have to watch our pennies, while still staying in a nice hotel. This hotel is the best of the median hotels that we have stayed at over the years. The staff was polite and made us feel like they wanted us to enjoy our stay with them. The hotel was clean and neat, comfortable beds, nice pool and patio,convenient parking, well lit and well maintained grounds. I had only one problem that I didn't think about until after we had checked out and were on our way home. The exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work. Other than that, no problem, I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Tampa. We will be booking at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the newly renovated Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites Tampa. We are the closest hotel to Macdill Air Force Base and also within 5 miles of Tampa International Airport, Downtown, Cruise Terminal, St. Pete Times, Forum, and Raymond James Stadium. We fully renovated our hotel including a brand new bedding package in 2009. We welcome all guests to come see the new Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites South Tampa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport Hotel Tampa
- Howard Johnson Express Inn And Suites - South Tampa / Airport
- Howard Johnson Tampa
- Tampa Howard Johnson