“Clean lobby, kind of smelly room”

Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore
Ranked #35 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Clean lobby, kind of smelly room”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Very very friendly staff.
Free coffee all the time.

Cons:
Room had a dirty feel. Socks were dirty after walking on room carpet. Smelled a bit.
Bed okay, room okay otherwise. Only incentive to stay is the staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Paul P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review in regards to your stay with us!

I will be sure to pass along the compliments to my Staff. Also, I will be following up with our Housekeeping Staff to make sure these incidences will not happen again that you had mentioned above.

Paul Perez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
naples, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

the Hampton inn in tampa fl could use some updating. the staff is friendly and helpful. bathrooms are tiny and in need of help. the inn is located off the main street in is hard to locate if you didn't know where it was. better signage on the main street would be helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write review about your stay with us.

Thank you for letting us know of your concerns in regards to our Hotel and I will share them with our Staff and Management Team.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Drove through flooded streets to get there, but the hotel was very good. Opted for park and fly. Our shuttle driver was exceptional. Arrived late and left early for a flight and desk clerk made sure to let us know there was a bag breakfast available as we would be leaving before the regular breakfast was served.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write your review in regards to our Hotel!

We look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back to Tampa and Hampton Inn Tampa Airport!

Thank you for staying with us!

Ft. Lauderdale, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

The hotel accommodations and staff were fine. Nothing was poor or bad, other than the stiffness of the mattress. This hotel is a fair value and in a convenient location. I would stay there again, but I wouldn't pay more than $99.95/night plus fees - I'd go to a newer hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review in regards to your stay with us!

I would have been a little more satisfied if there was something that stood out about your stay that was above and beyond what any other Hotel would do. We are always open to suggestions, so please don't hesitate to run anything by me that could have made your stay exceptional.

Fayetteville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

This Hampton Inn is a great place to stay. I was greeted warmly and my Hilton status was acknowledged. The room was beautiful and the bed was so inviting. I loved the bathroom, especially the sink design. I took a picture to see if my husband could duplicate it in one of our small bathrooms. The staff was great. I went to breakfast with not much time remaining, but the chef/worker was very gracious and let me take all the time I needed. The breakfast was wonderful and the area was clean and well cared for. The grounds were beautiful, well manicured and landscaped with flowers and ground cover.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Tampa and Hampton Inn Tampa Airport Westshore!

I will be sure to pass along all the compliments to my Staff!

Sarasota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I hesitate to write a review on Tripadvisor because I'm afraid I won't be able to get a room when I need it. Everyone at this hotel was GREAT! You should be proud to have them working at Hampton.. The shuttle to the Tampa Airport was fast and picked us up within 10 minutes of my call. Jennifer at the desk was especially efficient, empathetic, customer service friendly and just displayed a sweet personality to the guests. My wife and I will be back!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write your fantastic review about our Hotel! I will be sure to pass along the compliments to my Staff and Jennifer!

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Tampa and the Hampton Inn Tampa Airport Westshore!

Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed here the night before a flight from Tampa Airport. Were able to leave our car parked (under a shady tree) in a well lit area. The hotel is so close to the airport with the shuttle running every 30 minutes to and very little wait when we called to return. All staff were very friendly and welcoming! Will definitely stay here again when flying out of Tampa!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review in regards to our Hotel!

We believe in 100% guest satisfaction and nothing less for our guests that stay with us. We are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Tampa and the Hampton Inn Tampa Airport Westshore!