WINNER WONDERLAND

“House keeping is top notch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
Ranked #24 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
“House keeping is top notch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

Wanda Kettles, manager of housekeeping, went above and beyond to help me retrieve some important articles that I accidentally left behind in my room. She was professional and kind. Of course the room was clean and beautiful upon arrival and each day as well! Thank you Wanda for saving our visit!

• Stayed August 2014
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear zayin22,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review!

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them. Thank you for the comments about Wanda!

Scott Selvaggi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Valrico, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

As one of the founders of the Grand Brony Gala, I have to commend the staff of the Embassy Suites for helping everyone have a wonderful time and jumping in with assistance where ever it was needed most. There are so many staff members whom I'd like to thank, starting with Jennifer who was the first person we met when we went to tour the hotel almost ten months ago, to Pascal who helped us detail out the venue to get the most for our very tight budget, to Steve in banquets who made all those details happen. But I especially want to thank those who went above and beyond. First to Amy at the front desk, who at 3 am found me printing paper when mine ran out and I thought I'd have to go to Wal-Mart, among other things, and who went out of her way to say good night when her shift ended. Second to Jadon who searched the parking lot for a spot for our Blood Mobile to park when some people moved the cones and parked in the spot reserved for it. Third to "V" who got us tables, chairs, searched for our misplaced items, and helped vendors with their needs. And to Paul, the bartender, and the three other banquet staff whose names I never got, who helped serve, clean up and actually seemed to enjoy the Gala on Saturday Night, and were so very pleasant, even at 1am when we were cleaning up. I would like to once again thank the Embassy Suites for helping to make our event such a great success! And we hope to see you next year!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Dear Arlene J,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Thank you again for your positive comments!!!

We hope to see you in 2015!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

As a meeting planner who places hundreds of programs every year, you can how thorough we are when selecting a property. Not only does the hotel need to have excellent service from the start of the contracting process to the very last detail, but also clean facilities, a certain quality for food and beverage that is served and a general feel-good that the hotel employees generally enjoy working in their positions. Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa near USF and Busch Gardens fit this bill. Our group plans to return to the hotel because of good service by employees like Jennifer Cancho Grawunde and Sara Meadows. Thank you again for making our programs successful!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
Dear Chris H,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Sara, Jennifer and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Brooksville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

This property is an excellent option if you are visiting USF. A very good location with some USF buildings right across the street. It has a beautiful, large lobby area which has a quiet and calm feel. We were greeted with a smile by Ryan at the front desk. We were too early to check in, so we waited in the lobby for our room to be available. When our room was ready, he came over to find us and he called us by our name. That is excellent customer service! It makes you feel very welcome. Our room was large, clean and comfortable. The next morning Tyrone prepared for me a delicious omelet. There is ample parking and I did find it odd that there is a $5.35 daily charge to park. That is the only negative thing about our stay. All in all it was a very nice experience and I would recommend staying here.

Dear Peggy W,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them. Thank you for the comments about Ryan and Tyrone!

Davenport, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

I was recently a guest for a My Little Pony convention this past weekend and I must say that the hotel and its staff were wonderful. Our convention was one based around kindness and charity as 90% of all the proceeds went towards the Children's Miracle Network but there was one staff member who was a prime example of kindness charity and wonderful service. His name was Ryan and while he was new, his guest service was as good as a seasoned professional hospitality specialist. He was kind and greeted me with a smile but far more than that, despite being new he went above and beyond to help me with getting laundry completed even giving me the detergent at no charge. He also was there to help me with setting up some of my things for the convention with convention staff, something he did not have to do and he was a wonderful conversationalist! I highly suggest going to this hotel not only because of wonderful staff like Ryan but also because of the beautiful forest-like view inside, beautiful lobby and elevator and being so close to Busch Gardens!

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room close to the elevators or stairs!
1 Thank Bruce C
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear BruceC,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Ryan and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Lutz, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

I would like to thank the banquet staff for all the help and the grand brony gala, They helped me by getting me what I still needed for the pie eating contest. Their service were outstanding with smiling faces and being vary helpful.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank bdancer13
Dear bdancer13,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them. Thank you for the comments about our banquet staff!

Tampa, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

I absolutely loved returning to the Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa - USF! We've held our summer meeting at USF there for the last two years and have not been disappointed. Their suites are perfectly suited for our students and their off-campus catering menu is excellent!

Jennifer Cancho, our Sales Manager, always makes everything perfect! She was great to work with again, ensuring that all of our needs were met. I certainly hope to be back again next year!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Charles J,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review!

We are proud of Jennifer and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.