Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
Ranked #30 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The staff was friendly at every encounter. The room was nice and clean and the bed was comfy. Breakfast in the morning was hot and filling. The location is so close to USF I think just by staying they make you an honorary Alum!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review! I truly appreciate your feedback.

Scott Selvaggi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,837)

Reviewed February 14, 2014

My husband and I arrived Feb 6th. Other than our room -- the entire hotel was cold -- people had jackets and sweaters on. You could not take them off.
We ordered room service which was excellent.

I was there for a conference on February 7 for business. The conference room D & E was uncomfortably cold. The lunch served was very good,

My husband and I stayed on Friday night and wanted to have a nice dinner in the restaurant. the Mango Grill
It was unbearable cold and my husband had to go back to our room to get our heavy sweatshirts for us to wear and we hurried up and ate so we could get back to our room to get warm. It really spoiled the evening for us.

i want to compliment Jason who was at the desk though because we needed some assistance in finding a particular store in town and he was SO helpful -- found out the info and called us right back and even had directions waiting for us ! Thank you to him.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review! I truly appreciate your feedback.

We are proud of Jason and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I arrived at 12 pm and was curious if my room was available it wasn't that's understandable you could tell this is a busy hotel. The lobby was open nice airy feeling not cluttered. The staff was awesome no complaints. The room was a King suite very clean not musky smelling bed spread was clean etc...from now on when in the Tampa area this is the place for me.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My friend and I stopped to have lunch at the Embassy Suites. We had a great experience, the food was great and the service was fantastic. Our servers name was Marie. She was very friendly and helpful. We definitely will come back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

We are proud of Marie and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We bring our group here every year we can because of the great atmosphere. You can't beat the breakfast and the spacious rooms. Vanessa Colon will take good care of your group catering needs and work with you if you need specific menu items. Jennifer Cancho is great with group reservations and is super fast at responding to all requests (even some of our crazy ones). Great group who try to make your stay the best.

Dear Valued Guest,

We are proud of Vanessa, Jennifer, and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Very roomy, I was pleasantly surprised to see a kitchen table that seats four in the room, sofa sleeper and chair, roomy bar area, spacious sleeping quarters. Clean room with lovely linens. The breakfast is wonderful, pretty much anything you want. The shuttle service is superb. You call. .... and they are right there. We will stay again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank hkmm
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Embassy Suites accommodated our high maintenance basketball team perfectly. Between meals, film sessions, and study hall, we were taken care of to the fullest. Jennifer Cancho's patience planning leading up to our stay was GREATLY appreciated. This hotel is our NUMBER ONE option for our trip to Tampa next basketball season.
THE FOOD WAS GREAT TOO!! :-)
The Embassy Suites is greatly appreciated!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Jennifer and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.