“Excellent Experience”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
Ranked #29 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Would definitely stay again. Great staff, clean and comfortable. Room was large, included sink, refrigerator, coffee. The breakfast had allot to offer especially for being complimentary. We where very surprised. the beds were comfortable too.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Scott Selvaggi

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens

Reviewed December 1, 2013

A special thanks to Wanda, the head of housekeeping, for keeping my pillow in her office until I could make the trip back to Tampa to pick it up. I had left it behind, and she was very sweet and kind when I called about. Thanks to whoever cleaned the room and turned it in. The stay at this hotel was exceptional!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Wanda and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Great service everything was 1st class and with the free drinks and appetizers what else could you ask for. They have a few shuttles running that when we need a ride they were there right way. I'd stay here every time im in the area. The place was well worth it.

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Great location, the service staff were alwasy cordial and willing to provide any service that they could. The cleanliness was standard for this hotel, and the maid did a nice job during my stay (I tip every day), but it could have been cleaner.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

I will use your feedback to make us even better.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed at the hotel because I brought my family and we wanted to stay somewhere close to the theme parks. Everything about the Embassy Suites was great! The rooms were nice, the staff was very helpful and the food was delicious! The open bar they had was also a huge plus, definitely going to stay at Embassy Suites hotels in the future. We only stayed for the weekend but we saw and did a lot. The staff service was great too. The breakfast area was really busy but the staff worked very hard to keep up with the demands of all the guests. Two of the workers really helped us out in the morning; Aaron and Ada(I think that was her name) listened to my husband and I and helped out with our requests. Loved our stay, would recommend to all my friends.

Room Tip: The food at the restaurant was little on the pricey side. Order take out or visit one of the local...
1  Thank Kara_W163
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Aaron, Aida and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We held a conference at USF in the Research Park. The staff was great to help us arrange rooms (J. Cancho) and to help setup the facilities. We accumulated 54 nights and all the feedback from our visitors was great except for being charged $5 for parking, and $10 for internet... Overall a good stay though!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review!

We are proud of Jennifer and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

We hope you choose us again when planning your next meeting.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are all so friendly and helpful. My room was clean and very comfortable. It was great to have a full breakfast buffet included. Also complimentary happy hour. We ordered food from Mangroves and it was great. Most helpful was Teresa. I saw her manage multiple requests and orders efficiently and with a smile. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Teresa and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.