“Comfortable and Friendly”

Ranked #27 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Phoenix, United States
“Comfortable and Friendly”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Overall my stay was excellent. Staff went above and beyond to make sure my post cards were mailed. The accomodations meet my high expectations. The bed & bedding were comfortable. The only complaint I had was about the travel size hair dryer in the room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay. We love hearing positive comments and I appreciate you taking the time to mention our bedding.

We pride ourselves on our product and service and our location.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so I can personally thank you for your business.

Scott Selvaggi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Clean. Beautiful Atrium. Pleasant staff. Liked the lobby fountain. Enjoyed our stay there. Food was just okay but complimentary breakfast was a nice touch. Shuttle guys were great. Great access to business needs as well as Busch Gardens and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay.

Folsom, California
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel and good location.
Some issues with maintenance. 2 of 3 elevators were out of service on our Friday night stay. They managed to have them running the next morning.
Comfortable beds, good breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 24, 2013

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay!

We pride ourselves on our product, service and our location.

Yes we did have an issue with 2 of the elevators but they were up and running within 12 hours.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Very nice room for campus visit. Clean room. I would stay here again if my daughter attended this college. The staff was very friendly. The location was very good if you are visiting USF for a campus tour.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

We pride ourselves on our product and service and our location.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so I can personally thank you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stay at this hotel many times a year, because it is close to Moffitt Cancer Center. Prior to staying here, we tried about 4 others in the immediate area, and had problems with them all. There are several newer hotels we've been happy with about 3 miles away, but we like the closeness of Embassy Suites. We like Embassy Suites in general, because of the 2-room feature. Also the breakfast in the AM is wonderful, and the cocktail hour in the evening a great added attraction. The hotel is well kept and always clean. The Hotel is by far the best one closest to Busch Gardens as well!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 19, 2013

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay!

We pride ourselves on our product and service. I will be sharing your comments with our management team to make sure I applaud their efforts.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have stayed here many times and plan to stay here again. The service by everyone-- the front desk, the cleaning staff, especially the reservations manager, Ermy Rosales-- has made each stay a relaxing one! My needs for room accessibility are always met. The amenities Embassy Suites offers make choosing this hotel easy. It is right on USF campus to get to the medical centers.

Room Tip: Corner suites have an extra window, and are more spacious
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay and taking time out to mention one of our associates!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here on Sept. 7th for a quick trip to Busch Gardens for my birthday. The only good about this hotel is the location. We arrived after a long day in Busch Gardens and check in was fine. In our room I was about to get my two year old in the bath and discovered several pubic hairs. I'm so glad I had Lysol wipes. I went to the front desk to tell them about it and to get the towels I requested an hour prior that no one brought "right up". Megan offered us another room but I told her I wiped the tub down with Lysol wipes. The carpets are FILTHY! My two year old and five year old had black bottomed feet an hour after their bath from the floor. I'm tempted to send the baby wipes I wiped their feet with to the CEO. We ordered room service and it was horrible! My twelve year old and I have been sick all day with food poisoning. Thanks for an awesome birthday Embassy! My husband went down for breakfast and said the only thing that was good was the omelets and watermelon. He said the pancakes were hard, the waffles had no flavor and the syrup was watery. After this stay and our previous stay at another Embassy Suites, we will never stay at another one again.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Mrs06chris
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the comments regarding your stay.

We pride ourselves on our product, service, and cleanliness.

I am disappointed to hear about your bathtub and carpet experience.

Please contact me directly so I may attend to your reservation. I would like a second chance to earn your business and show you a great experience.