Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
$199
$178
$136
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
$159
Hotels.com
$85
$72
Travelocity
$142
1,881 results
All reviewsbusch gardensusf campusevening receptionmoffitt cancer centerfree happy hourmade to order omeletscomplimentary breakfastbush gardensfree shuttlebusiness centershuttle servicethe breakfast areagreat customer servicetampa areagabrielatriumconference
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is my second time staying at this property. The hotel is beautiful inside with very nice and quiet rooms. The swimming pool was outdoor and one of the nicer pools I have seen at an Embassy Suites. The towels provided at the pool are not very nice. More like sheets of sandpaper. I imagine they put these out because no one would ever want to steal them. The restaurant was very good with a good variety. The fitness room is well equipped, but could you use more equipment and there is plenty of room for more equipment. The recumbent bike did not work properly all week even though my wife reported this issue every morning. We stayed for six days. I did not eat the breakfast, but my wife said it was not very good. Would we stay here again? Yes. Is there room for improvement? Yes.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the comments regarding your stay.

We pride ourselves on our product and service. I will be sharing your comments with our management team to make sure I share your comments so we may get even better.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so I can personally attend to your reservation.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed at The Embassy Suites Hotel (USF/Busch Gardens) the week of August 19-23, 2013, for a conference. I ended up changing rooms the 2nd day because I woke up and found a tribe full of roaches near the kitchen and bathroom area. TOTALLY GROSS!!!!! I told the front clerk that I wanted another room because there were roaches in the room. Well, the clerk acted like this was no surprise to him when he gave me another room. Also, I didn't even get an apology or any type of compensation. If I ever come back to Tampa, Florida, I will NEVER stay or recommend anyone to stay at this hotel.

2  Thank Shic4u
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for the feedback regarding your stay.

We pride ourselves on our product, service, and cleanliness.

I will be sharing your comments with our management team to make sure we treat this issue as we do not want another guest to encounter a similar experience.

We have a proactive pest control treatment process. In Florida especially it it is better to be proactive than reactive. We will continue to be proactive with our process.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so that you will have an opportunity for us to show you how your stay should be experienced.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed here overnight on last week for my company quarterly meeting.

The staff at this location is great and very accommodating. I decided at the last minute (like 3hours before my evening arrival) that I would stay overnight with my children in order to attend my meeting the next day. I phoned ES directly to reserve a room and explained I would be traveling with my teenage children. Melissa advised there would be no problem with them being in the room while I attend my meeting. My company didn't have a corporate rate, but she gave me another corporate rate without being prompted. She even provided a late checkout to 1p.m. when my meeting was done.

I arrived 3 hours laters, checked-in without issue. Checking in was quick and we were in our room within a few minutes of our arrival. The lady there was super helpful. Any staff you passed in the hallways was sure to greet you. The housekeeping ladies were WONDERFUL! All the ladies were extremely kind and accommodating with our late checkout. I was rushing and failed to get their names.

The room served it's purpose, but it did have a slight stale/musty smell - which warrants my 4 star review. The room could use a total refurbishment. It was dated, but everything was very clean. The refrigerator and microwave were spotless. The bed linens were very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. 3rd most comfortable hotel bed I've slept in. The 1st is Yotel at London Gatwick Airport and 2nd is Yotel in NYC.....if anyone was wondering. :)

Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel when in the Tampa USF/Busch Gardens area.

1  Thank Lola M

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay.

We pride ourselves on our product and service. I will be sharing your comments with our management team to make sure I applaud their efforts and address the issue you did write of.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so I can personally thank you for your business.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went for two weekends and in both opportunities we spent an excellent time at the hotel. Personnel were friendly and helpful in many aspects and many areas. During the breakfast always willing to help and provide food. The desk personnel very friendly also

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay.

We pride ourselves on our product and service.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The Embassy suites USF/Busch Gardens is in a great location for trips to Busch Gardens and the USF campus. The hotel transportation is wonderful and the hotel offers complimentary shuttle service which is very convenient. The hotel itself is very clean, and the staff are very friendly. I stay here ever time I visit Tampa.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay.

We pride ourselves on our product and service. I will be sharing your comments with our management team to make sure I applaud their efforts.