Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
$199
$178
$136
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
$159
$85
$72
Travelocity
$142
1,881 results
All reviewsbusch gardensusf campusevening receptionmoffitt cancer centerfree happy hourmade to order omeletscomplimentary breakfastbush gardensfree shuttlebusiness centershuttle servicethe breakfast areagreat customer servicetampa areagabrielatriumconference
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Don't expect good breakfast or customer service. Very, very disappointed. We felt as if we were always imposing on the satff and we are very low maintenance.Breakfast items were stale, low or out. Utensils were always low or out. Staff made you feel like an [--] when asked to clean a table which was never clean. Very low staff which is strange because it was spring break for many. Will NOT stay here nor recommend to anyone,

1  Thank Lwalk201
coopl3usf, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Lwalk201,
Thank You for staying at my hotel and taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I apologize for the lack of service at breakfast and items not promptly stocked. I have shared this with the team who take these review very sreious and want to improve the results. This is not our normal service level and hope that you stay at the hotel again on your next visit to Tampa.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

In addition to enjoying the sights of Tampa Florida we did enjoy our stay at the Embassy Suites.
We plan to keep the Embassy Suites at the top our travel list. Renting a car was a must as there were more things to see than Busch Gardens. We found the complimentary breakfast was enjoyable and sufficient to meet most dietary needs.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pattimaser
coopl3usf, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear pattimaser,
Thank You, it ws a pleasure to read how you enjoyed your stay at my hotel. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on the hotel. I have shared this with the team and hope on your next trip to Tampa you stay with us again.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Positives-Large two room suites. Five minutes to Busch Gardens. Excellent shuttle service-Clay, the shuttle driver, was very professional and reliable.

Neutral-Breakfast was ok. Bland.

Negative- Unidentifiable stains on carpet and chairs in room. Grout on floor in bathroom filthy. Shower curtain too small for rod, wet floors. Tables in breakfast area always seemed sticky.
Traffic in this area is awful!!

Room Tip: Room 220 was quiet.
1  Thank ksa4
coopl3usf, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear ksa4,
Thank for for the comments concerning your recent stay. I appreciate your feedback and have shared this with the management team. I was pleased that you enjoyed the service provided and we have addressed the cleanliness concerns to correct. I hope on your next trip to Tampa you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Over all experience great. Check in staff very accommodating. Even though we came in early, they had a room ready for us right away. Typically hotels will make us wait while a wheelchair accessible room is prepped. Not hte case this time. All Embassy Suites "extras" (complimentary breakfast and happy) hour were great. They really do need to provide free wireless internet access in rooms. Beware of the shuttle driver if you are in a wheelchair. Driver drove off while we were waiting for it. We were in a very visible sight so claims of not seeing us would not be viable. Busch Gardens only 1.3 miles away(entrance) so not that big a deal(still annoying). Definitely recommend hotel for busch Gardeners. Orland attractions a little over an hour away

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
coopl3usf, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Sammybob,
Thank You for sharing your experience at the experience at the hotel. I was pleased that you enjoy the amenities the Embassy Suites has to offer and the staff was accomidating to your needs. I hope you return again on your next trip to Busch Gardens.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

During our stay, we found excessive hairs in the bathroom, on the floor, on the shower curtain and in the bathtub area. The first evening of our stay, there was a roach crawling across the bathroom floor. The shower curtain rod was circular and loose, which did not allow the shower curtain to stay in tact while bathing, and water leaked onto the floor at the front and back of the bathtub. There was some type of red stain on the suite floor rug, spanning from the bedroom to the sitting area. I imagined the hotel suites to be a little nicer and cleaner than this, and I was disappointed. I would choose another hotel if I were to stay in the Tampa/USF/Busch Gardens area again.

Dear Amym2785,
Thank You for staying at my hotel on your recent trip to Tampa. I appreciate you takijg time to comment on the hotel. I apologize for the comments on cleanliness of your suite, I have shared these with the housekeepng and maintenance departments. The staff has reacted to correct this condition and want you to leave the property with a positive impression of the hotel. I hope when you return to Tampa you choose to stay with us depart with a great experience.

General Manager.