Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Airport/Westshore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,368 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionmall across the streetwaffle housemade to order breakfastliving roomself parktampa airportparking garagecomplimentary breakfastshuttle serviceinternational mallcruise portfree shuttlevaletatriuminterstatebay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I loved my quiet and very spacious suite, with coffeemaker, microwave, and refrigerator. The bed was very comfy as well. All contributed to a relaxing, restful evening that allowed me to start the next day rested and recharged!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Pennstr, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Airport/Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Denver Dsigner,

Thank you for taking your time out to review your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. We value your business and your feedback greatly. We appreciate your kind words and we are pleased that you had a comfortable and restful stay with us.

Please do not hesitate to call upon me personally for any future reservations needs here.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Arrived in the evening. Check in was quick and the front desk clerk was very courteous. The hotel was close to airport, lots of restaurants, and the highway. Our room was big with kitchenette with a microwave, small fridge, coffee maker. The living room area had a pull out couch, desk, tv, and the sleeping area had 2 queen beds, tv, and spacious bathroom with a separate area outside the bath to blow dry hair or put on makeup. The room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Pillows are a little fluffy and soft for my liking, but always bring my own. Happy hour is available every evening with a full bar (unfortunately with our schedule we did not get to partake). The complimentary breakfast is excellent with homemade omelet bar, scrambled eggs, pancakes, muffins, cereals, fresh fruit, hot coffee, juice, etc. My son went to the pool area. Said it was ok. The hot tub was not hot enough. Our room was serviced, but obvious things were not picked up that should have been. Overall great hotel - would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear TMfamilyof4,

Thank you for taking your time out to review your recent stay with us in Tampa. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us.

We appreciate your feedback and I have my Chief Engineer working on why our Hot Tub was not as hot as usual on the day you utilized it. We do have a safe range of temperatures that we need to stay within however but it sounds like we must have been running below that. I have also shared your comments with my Executive Housekeeper to communicate with our Room Attendant team about what a proper stay over service should include.

We value your business greatly and would love to have you back with us again soon. Please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of assistance with future reservations here.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Location is good - across the street from Westshore Mall. Lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Overall a nice stay. Very quiet rooms even though it's near the expressway. Staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel and our staff. We appreciate you taking your time out to provide us with feedback.

We believe we have a very nice hotel here and our location to Westshore Plaza as well as International Plaza is quite convenient.

Our staff are truly the difference makers though for sure.

Please contact me if I may be of any assistance with future reservations needs.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

this hotel offers free happy hour and free breakfast! While some of the conditions were a little less than perfect (some peeling of the tiles in the bathtub, a TV that did not work in the hotel gym, a pool that was a little dingy and had leaves at the bottom, no air conditioning on the 14th floor), it was great to have free alcohol and breakfast each day! Plus, the lobby is BEAUTIFUL!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Rebecca L,

Thank you for taking your time out to review your recent stay with us in Tampa. We appreciate your business and your feedback greatly.

Thank you for your kind words on our Complimentary Services (Breakfast and Evening Reception) and our new lobby.

I have shared your concerns with our Engineering team and all have been addressed. All TVs are working properly in our Fitness Center, the AC for the corridor on the 14th floor has been addressed as well as the cloudiness of the pool.

Please come back and see us again. Feel free to contact me with any future reservations needs.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed on 4-7 October with friends staying in another room on the same floor. We love staying at Embassy Suites, due to the consistently experience we've come to expect. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean, and the breakfast was excellent. The location was great with easy access to I275. We've stayed here before and will be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear AeroCat2000,

Thank you for your excellent review of your recent stay with us in Tampa. We appreciate you taking your time out to write about us on TripAdvisor.

Your business is very important to us and we truly appreciate your feedback.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if I may be of any assistance with future reservations needs.