“A good place to stay downtown” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Airport/Westshore

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Airport/Westshore
Ranked #30 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A good place to stay downtown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

The rooms are huge and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast is better than most and the evening reception is very welcome. I've used the pool, the meeting rooms, and the gym, all are better than others in the area. This location has good access to anywhere, so it is a good place to stay

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Pennstr, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Airport/Westshore, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking your time out to write about your stay with us in Tampa. We appreciate your feedback and your kind words about our hotel and more importantly about our friendly team members. I am very happy that you had the opportunity to experience a great deal of our property.

Please feel free to contact me personally if you have futue reservations needs here in Tampa.

Roger.Brown@Hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Boynton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Nice place to stay. The rooms are clean and it is right across the street from a Mall, so I was able to get some exercise walking the mall in the evening. Very close to the airport. This is the second time I have stayed here and I will be staying here again in 2 weeks. Breakfast can not be beat! Very nice cooked to order omelets.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear rd827,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor regarding your most recent stay with us here in Tampa. We appreciate your feedback and kind words about our property very much.

I am glad that you have found our location convenient for you and we certainly agree that our location offers many great benefits and offerings.

Thank you for continuing to choose to stay with us. If I may ever be of any assistance to you here do not hesitate to call on me.

Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Everything about this hotel was excellent. The staff went over and above my expectations, and took care of my family better than I could have asked. They provided me with options to get to the Cruise terminal and presented my best value. The evening reception was also great all drinks were offered and there was something for all our family to eat and drink. Easy to walk to the restaurants nearby.

Dear Larry K,

Thank you so much for the excellent rating on TripAdvisor in regard to your recent stay with us in Tampa. We appreciate your business greatly and are very pleased that you had an excellent experience here.

If we can ever be of any assistance in regard to a future stay here do not hesitate to contact me.

Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great customer service and value”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 From the time we checked in, Troy made sure we were comfortable and felt like home. The afternoon reception with the bartender JP was just another reason why I always stay at Embassy Suites when I can. Great stay and can't wait to come back again. Can't beat the location if you have to do anything around Westshore.

Dear TBBuc99,

Thank you for taking your time our to write about your recent stay with us in TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words greatly and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Troy and JP are two of our best team members so it does not surprise me that they went the extra mile for you. I will ensure that they are recognized.

Thank you again for choosing to stay here with us. If I may ever be of any assistance in regard to a future reservation here please don't hesitate to call on me.

Go Bucs!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This is our second stay at an Embassy Suites and I will be looking for more Embassy Suites in the future. The rooms are nicely laid out. The employees are very nice and extremely helpful. The breakfast is a step above all other hotels which offer an inclusive breakfasts. Between the price and the inclusive breakfast and manager's reception this hotel is an obvious choice. Most importantly, the beds are comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013
“Very Nice”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile This is our second stay at an Embassy Suites and I will be looking for more Embassy Suites in the future. The rooms are nicely laid out. The employees are very nice and extremely helpful. The breakfast is a step above all other hotels which offer an inclusive breakfasts. Between the price and the inclusive breakfast and manager's reception this hotel is an obvious choice. Most importantly, the beds are comfortable

Dear HoneyBee107,

Thank you for taking your time out to write about your recent stay with us in Tampa on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback greatly and thank you for the kind words you had to offer in regard to your stay.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit here with us and hope that we will see you again in the near future. If I may ever be of any assistance to you here in regard to a future reservation please do no hesitate to call upon me.

Lithonia, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

“Enjoyed the stay”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 This Embassy was very nice. Although there were two families, and we asked to be on the same floor which didn't happen, it was still nice. The Manager's evening special is nice. Free drinks!!! The beds are very comfortable and I like the private bathroom, instead of the open sink area.

Dear Jane N,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor. We are pleased that you had a pleasant visit here with us. I apologize that we were unable to get you closer to your families other suite. I know it was a busy time for us but I will review your comments with our Front Office team to ensure they work hard to improve upon guest requests moving forward.

We are very happy that you chose our hotel for your stay and that you enjoyed your stay here. If I may be of any assistance with reservations here in the future please do not hesitate to call upon me.

Brighton, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

From the time you pull into the driveway you are greeted with warmth, and hospitality. You don't feel like quest but you feel as though you are visiting your favorite Aunt and she is awesome. She has everything you want right at your finger tips and there is nothing to good for you. From bringing extra towels, to the best fresh cook to order omelete and breakfast bar, my entire family was pleased.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Pennstr, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Airport/Westshore, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Sandra S,

Thank you for taking your time out to write this wonderful review for us in regard to your stay here in Tampa. We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable visit with us and very please that you chose to share that as well.

Please know that we greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.

Feel free to contact me at any point for any future reservations needs here in Tampa.