“Pleasant surprise!”

Quality Inn Airport
Ranked #102 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My family stayed here the night before our cruise. I wanted a place I could leave my car and that provided shuttle service to the port and back so we chose this hotel. This place was great! From the moment we arrived, Bryan (front desk) was very helpful! He made sure everything was taken care of and with the delay on getting on the ship, the staff went above and beyond to accomodate us. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the pillows were amazing! The hotel looks old but it has been updated. I would recommend this hotel....thanks Bryan for making our trip a smooth one!

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank jordannat

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Having come to Tampa to catch our ship, Carnival Legend, we chose to come a day early and chose Quality Inn Airport for it's shuttle service from the airport and then to the cruise port. The hotel is extremely clean, breakfast was hot and plentiful and the customer service beyond excellent. How can I say that? Carnival Legend was almost 12 hours late in arriving in port. Quality took care of us during this time, answering our questions in a kind, timely manner. Could not stay anywhere better when visiting the Tampa area.--rv

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rachael V
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed 1 night after a Bucs football game. It is close to the airport and about 3 mi. from the stadium, but on the same road so it is easy to go back and forth from hotel to stadium. Rooms were remodeled and clean, very good breakfast, pool was not very warm, but adequate. I would recommend staying here for a night or two if you had business in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hfdad
Reviewed October 31, 2012

David and Glen our shuttle drivers were the kindest, most professional, and curteous people. PJ at the desk is equally the same. These kind people went the extra mile to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable. Speaking of comfort; the beds were the most comfortable ever! The pool area and pool was clean and nicely landscaped. Huge pool and alot of lounge chairs. The breakfast was awesome. Way better than the routine continental breakfast you get else where, alot of variety. It's an oldie but goodie.

Room Tip: Get one close to the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lynn P
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect. Reviews appeared good, but it was an old hotel in an older area of Tampa. Needed to stay in that area for business for a few days. I was very impressed, the rooms were remodeled, the bathroom was nice and it was VERY clean. It was cleaner than some newer hotels that I have stayed at!! It was convenient to where I needed to go and the staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was a disappointment. The waffels were good, but the eggs and sausage I didn't want to eat. Overall, I would stay there again for a short business trip.

Room Tip: Since it is an older hotel is has access from the outside, staying on the ground floor is convenient...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed here for a short weekend and it was very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. It has a wonderful restaurant right next door and close to the airport. David was my shuttle driver and he was very knowledgable about the area.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Dmle22
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Quality Inn Airport in Tampa prior to our boarding a Carnival Cruise ship for our daughter's wedding and cruise. We were allowed to check in early and some members of our party utilized the shuttle service to and from the cruise terminal and found it to be very accomodating. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the beds were so very comfortable! The pool was very clean and inviting. The breakfast that was served the next morning was very fresh and tasty . Overall, we were extremely satisfied with this hotel and will definitely stay here the next time we are in Tampa. I might also highly recommend the Grill Smith restaurant next door as a great place for dinner.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family