$148
$107
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$164
$159
$140
$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$170
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$171
$150
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$125
$98
SailportSuites.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

All reviewscruise portroom was cleanan older hotelshuttle driverpre cruisenext morningcontinental breakfaststreet noiseflat screen tvwould stay here againgreat ratecomplimentary shuttleybor citypublixmicrowavepillowslaundry
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed on our arrival and departure days on a trip to the Tampa area. The hotel location and shuttle service are very convenient for the airport. The hotel is an older hotel (maybe we were staying in an older wing), but the rooms were clean and seem to have been refurbished (new paint, furnishings). The breakfast was good. One day, a retainer container left on the bathroom sink had small ants crawling on it in the morning. We didn't see ants on our second stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I stayed at this Quality Inn near the airport for three nights just before Easter. I was looking for a clean, safe, place with breakfast included and free WiFi. That's exactly what I got. Everything worked in the room and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk person was efficient but not very friendly and the air conditioner was loud but didn't disturb my sleep. I was in the "new" section so you may want to ask for that building. Several guests were staying there the night before a cruise. There is a shuttle from the airport and you can take the hotel shuttle to the dock to board your cruise. I didn't hear any noise from the airport. There is a good restaurant next to the hotel named Grill Smyth. I enjoyed a great steak there.

Room Tip: No elevators, ask for the new section, check noise from the air conditioner before accepting the room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Just what I needed the night before return trip home last week, and loved that it was right next to a Fresh Market so I didn't have to go to a restaurant or fast food place again. Price was right and room was better than I expected. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This Quality Inn needs a good remodeling. I liked the location and price. But even though I had a Non-smoking room I could still smell a residual odor of smoking. I'm sure the walls and all are permeated and the only thing that would eliminate it would be a true refurb and remodel. Otherwise it's a good value with a great location.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank CocoaTom125
Reviewed March 7, 2012

From February 23 -26, 2012 I had up to 11 rooms booked for 24 people per night. This was for our pre-cruise. We had some flight delays for 4 people in our party. I had explained to Bryan (front desk) that these guests would be arriving at the airport at 11:50pm and could the shuttle still pick them up. The answer was yes. He monitored the flight they were due in on and they were there to pick them up. Because their luggage arrived on our flight, we asked if we could leave it behind the desk since they wouldn't be in until late. They offered to put it in their rooms since they knew they were arriving, just late. Worked out well. The shuttle drivers were awesome. Dave, the day driver told us all about the area restaurants. They were all very friendly. The breakfast was wonderful. I will stay here the next time in Tampa. I wish all hotels had the excellent friendly service that we experienced here. Thank you again to Bryan & Dave. Great place for not a lot of money.
Joni Lohry
Cruise 'n' Travel Connection

Room Tip: We had rooms in 3 different sections and I heard no complaints.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends