“Prejudice front desk clerk.”

Tampa Inn Near Busch Gardens
Ranked #138 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The hotel manger and morning clerk must b 2 of the most prejudice people in tampa.plus the class of people that stay at that hotel is terrible. The night I stayed the police was call twice.plus the cable didn't work,fire alarm didn't work,toilet wouldn't flush ..the only good things it close to busch garden ..other than that,it not a safe place to bring your kids..stay away.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed here one night in July as I was taking my teenagers to Busch gardens. I had planned to stay in the holiday inn express next door , but they were booked full. So drove next door to days inn as it was late and we were tired. First room we were given, could not get the door to open after 2 sets of keys. Finally got another room, and the smell was terrible when you walk in. Mold? Smoke? Room was dirty looking , bathroom was tiny. The towels were tiny and paper thin. Unlike some other reviews our linens and towels appeared clean. Furniture falling apart. We stayed cause we were tired and just needed a place to crash. The AC struggled to keep the room cool and we were across from the ice machine so heard people getting ice throughout the night. So I would suggest staying somewhere else if you can!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have stayed at alot of hotels and by far this is the worst one ever. Staff was rude. The room smelt like mold. Walls, sheet, and chairs were stained. The carpet had crud all over. Really bad neighborhood. Me and my husband checked out a day early because maids there are known to steal and when we brought this up to manage ment and they didnt care at all. This is not even worth a dollar.

• Stayed: July 2013
daysinnwestofbuschga, Webmaster at Tampa Inn Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn West of Busch Gardens for your recent stay in our area.

• The front desk person received additional training in the courteous, helpful way in which he is to treat our valued guests.

• Maintenance was informed of the Stained Walls, Sheet, Carpet and chairs in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

• Management was reminded of their responsibility to see to it that our valued guests remember to be thoughtful of their fellow guests.

• Maintenance was informed of the Mold smell you reported smelling in the room and instructed to see what could be done to eliminate it.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at

Reviewed July 18, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 13, 2013

problem with keys to rooms. smoke alarm in drawer. i have stayed in a lot of days inn but this one didn't measure up. this might have been my last one.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was informed of the Keys problem and smoke alarm in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place was situated in a GREAT place, the only thing wrong was the whole damn hotel itself. I got there a couple of hours ago & I had to tell my fiance that it looked nice in the pictures. Yeah right! NOTHING compared to the pictures. I didn't care that I had already spent my money on the reservation... We had to leave.. I wanted to throw up, the room stunk, the sheets were nasty. I was scared to even take my sandals off. The furniture was all worn out. The bathroom had 2 dead roaches.

Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was informed of the Furniture and the sheet in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

• Maintenance was informed of your report of roaches and instructed to look into the matter and see to their extermination.

Reviewed July 10, 2013