“Nice place for the money”

Courtyard Tampa Westshore/Airport
Ranked #56 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Nice place for the money”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have stayed at this property twice and a found it served my purpose adequately and was a good value. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was plentiful and everything tasted very good. It had a nice pool area and an adequate business center which came in very handy. It is conveniently located just west of Dale Mabry which is a main thoroughfare in Tampa and about a mile east of Westshore. It is reasonably priced and if you have business in the area it is a good choice to make.

Room Tip: As far as I know they are pretty much all the same.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Beverly M, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
I appreciate the great feedback on our hotel and our team. We know there are a lot of hotels that you can choose in the Westshore area, and we are happy that you selected our hotel. It is nicely located to enable to get around quickly in the area and yet have a comfy home feeling when you get back after a long day. Thank you again for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Ladera Ranch, California, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stay here a minimum of twice per year. Clean, affordable, internet included and breakfast availability is great. Coming from the west coast to Tampa takes all day. Always get in late. Always courteous staff, helpful and location can't be beat. It is located near the airport, the Bucs stadium and has every amenity close by. I would recommend this courtyard to all.

Room Tip: Park near the doors.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for recommending our hotel to others and for your great comments, my staff and I really appreciate it!
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Had to stay overnight for business. Convenient to my clients, the airport, and some restaurants. Rooms were clean and surprisingly quiet, but i was facing the courtyard intrior. Staff was friendly and gave me a free market item since they got hungup with a phone customer while checking me in. Thank you. Internet worked well, the room was clean.

Room Tip: get an interior room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the very nice comments on our hotel and our staff. I will be happy to share your feedback with them!
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

The staff of the Courtyard Marriott is amazing!!! They went out of their way to help us find the channel for the Canada vs. Sweden hockey game and then set us up in the lobby to view on the big screen and Canada won. Couldn't ask for more!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great feedback on my staff. I am so happy they helped set up the gane you wanted to see. We do try to do whatever we can to make our guests happy. Go Canada!
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was the first time I stayed at a Courtyard and they didn't serve complementary coffee in the lobby in the mornings. They just pointed me to the cafe, where they serve overpriced, lukewarm coffee that tasted terrible. The little things say a lot, and this says that Courtyard is cheap and, frankly, stupid.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
james f, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. We are sorry you did not enjoy your coffee and would be happy to replace it for you if was not to your taste. We proudy serve Starbucks Coffee in our Bistro and have complimentary coffe in our beautiful rooms. We appreciate you staying with the Courtyard Marriott and hope you will stay with us again.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Great hotel!! I stay here every time I come to Tampa. Very friendly staff, nice pool, and great location. The rooms are spacious and the beds very comfortable Minutes from the Tampa stadium and International Mall.

Room Tip: Highly recommend rooms facing the pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
I appreciate the warm comments about our hotel and our team. We look forward to havng you come back to visit us!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have stayed in Marriott hotels over 850 times. The service supplied to me from Josh, Allison and Ama at the front desk was great! I was checked in by Ivy. What a superstar! Ivy did everything she possibly could to make my family happy with the rooms, which were great. Property is very nice, pool is indoor/outdoor and it is great. Thank you to all of you for your great service and an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Beverly M, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for the great review! I will be happy to share your responses with my team. Please come back soon.