“Nice hotel”

Ranked #58 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Norcross, Georgia
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Had to stay overnight for business. Convenient to my clients, the airport, and some restaurants. Rooms were clean and surprisingly quiet, but i was facing the courtyard intrior. Staff was friendly and gave me a free market item since they got hungup with a phone customer while checking me in. Thank you. Internet worked well, the room was clean.

Room Tip: get an interior room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Beverly M, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for the very nice comments on our hotel and our staff. I will be happy to share your feedback with them!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Korean first
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

The staff of the Courtyard Marriott is amazing!!! They went out of their way to help us find the channel for the Canada vs. Sweden hockey game and then set us up in the lobby to view on the big screen and Canada won. Couldn't ask for more!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great feedback on my staff. I am so happy they helped set up the gane you wanted to see. We do try to do whatever we can to make our guests happy. Go Canada!
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was the first time I stayed at a Courtyard and they didn't serve complementary coffee in the lobby in the mornings. They just pointed me to the cafe, where they serve overpriced, lukewarm coffee that tasted terrible. The little things say a lot, and this says that Courtyard is cheap and, frankly, stupid.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
james f, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. We are sorry you did not enjoy your coffee and would be happy to replace it for you if was not to your taste. We proudy serve Starbucks Coffee in our Bistro and have complimentary coffe in our beautiful rooms. We appreciate you staying with the Courtyard Marriott and hope you will stay with us again.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Great hotel!! I stay here every time I come to Tampa. Very friendly staff, nice pool, and great location. The rooms are spacious and the beds very comfortable Minutes from the Tampa stadium and International Mall.

Room Tip: Highly recommend rooms facing the pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
I appreciate the warm comments about our hotel and our team. We look forward to havng you come back to visit us!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have stayed in Marriott hotels over 850 times. The service supplied to me from Josh, Allison and Ama at the front desk was great! I was checked in by Ivy. What a superstar! Ivy did everything she possibly could to make my family happy with the rooms, which were great. Property is very nice, pool is indoor/outdoor and it is great. Thank you to all of you for your great service and an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Beverly M, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for the great review! I will be happy to share your responses with my team. Please come back soon.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 31, 2014

From the Minute my family and I reached Tampa Airport within 10 minutes we was escorted to the Hotel by the shuttle by Yvonne and greeted by staff Such as James and Beverly that made us feel very welcome and as if it was our second home. They made Us feel very Comfortable! My Husband and Children are happy to visit this place again - they miss the warm hospitality that was presented to us. Thank you so much to all the warm and kind stay that you provided us with!

I reccommed people stay at this hotel if your in the area its worth it!!

Room Tip: The rooms are very spacous - especially the doubles!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
I really appreciate the kind words you have for my entire staff, especially Yvonne, James and Beverly. I am so happy that you and your entire family felt welcomed and at home ith us. I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone and to recognize Bev, Yvonne and James especially. Thank you for staying with us!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed January 28, 2014

When I was planning for this trip,i had to consider the wishes & knowledge of a pal I was meeting from Atlanta.He was a former resident of Tampa & knew more about this part of the bay than me.He really liked the idea of the Westshore & I let him book the hotel with trust in his judgement.The main reason of this choice was the ease & logistics to be a part of the festivities & gameday for getting around relative to the ball game.Although the room he booked was cramped for us in the beginning & lacked options because of demands(no vacancies).We were able to upgrade on our third night & the suite was much better.This hotel is very convenient to Raymond James Stadium(short taxi ride).The condition of the hotel were great & food options (inhouse)were good..Would consider this hotel again if the needs in the area were repeated.

Room Tip: 1bedroom suite is roomy & comfortable for small group.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us over the Outback Bowl! I am so happy that you like our location and the rooms. It really is just a short drive to Raymond James Stadium. I hope you choose us again on your next trip to Tampa, and I hope your team won!