“Accidentally on Purpose”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were searching for an Asian restaurant of some type and an App I have on my smart phone wasn't helping. I stumbled on to this place completely by accident. It's hard to find a Vietnamese restaurant in Tampa. This one is worth the search & the visit.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

It seems a family runs this Thai restaurant, and they are very good at pleasing people with service and food. The wait time for seating and eating was quite below the usual, and we asked our servers name because she was so friendly (a good tip to help induce good service). Cleanliness was very good, the restaurant wasn't noisy like sports bars, and we were pleased with the prices.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I have come here many times and have always enjoyed their Pho's specially the signature Pho Quyen. It's hard to find a great Vietnamese restaurant here in Tampa and this is one of the places to go. Great dining and reasonable price with fast service.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I have been here a number of times in the past. All were delightful experiences but yesterday was very different. My wife ordered the beef pho. The vegetables were not fresh and the taste so- so. My seafood pho was average with old- tasting vegetables. The service was even worse. The young waitresses were more interested in socializing with each other than in taking care of us. We also detected MSG had been added to the food. We both had bad reactions to that. In conclusion, the place has changed drastically for the worse and we will NOT return.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have driven by this restaurant for many years and finally after many reviews we decided to try it for the first time. Glad we did.
My fiance and I both had pho from here and it was very flavorable.
Will be back for sure!!

Been to Pho Quyen Restaurant? Share your experiences!