“Best vietnamese food ever”

Pho Quyen Restaurant
Ranked #155 of 2,492 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have been there a million times and every single time the food tastes the same.. awesome!
I lvoe their special grilled quail and the pho's. You can take a shower in the bowl, its tooo big thought and you will for sure require a to go box, but its the best we ever had in Florida! Worth a try!

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

The pho is so delicious with wonderfully fresh ingredients and tasty savory broth. We make this restaurant a definite stop whenever we are in the area. I love the pho so much I alwats order that, but my husband has ordered many different dishes and is always happy with the great authentic flavors. It is very fairly priced too!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I have been coming here for 5 plus years. We have had consistently great meals and service every time. The ambiance is not great but the food for the price is excellent.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I love asian food, but this place is amazing i have a hard time ordering different things because I just like the first things i tried so much.... But everything looks so good, my favorite are the fresh rolls, the rice vermicelli noodle salad with pork, and the egg frid noodles with chicken. If u have the chance try out a small bowl of pork broth (not on the menu) the broth is just another level its awesome on a rainy day.... Service is great always happy and fast, and they do remember you if you go back....

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Good food overall. Nice restaurant, friendly staff. The food was good but compared to other authentic Vietnamese food it was just average.

Been to Pho Quyen Restaurant? Share your experiences!