“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had breakfast at Petey Brown's. It took almost ten minutes to be seated. Not sure why, as their were many open tables. It took another ten minutes for our order to be taken. All in all, breakfast took an hour and a half and we ordered the buffet. Not sure if they did not schedule enough wait staff for the weekend? For the remainder of our visit, we had breakfast elsewhere. Pinky's in Tampa is excellent! Great food and service!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Breakfast buffet was great and service went above and beyond. Bill was comped as part of my hotel stay. What more could I ask for!

1  Thank srqff80
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This Buffett had everything you can think of for breakfast food items plus some! It includes all beverages too. Temps were great for items. All kept fresh & full. Omelette station was great & prepared as you like while you wait. All was very good.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed. At the grand Hyatt Tampa bay and I must say it was the best breakfast buffet that I've. Ever eaten at and my server was great his name was Jorge and provided very warm
friendly service Il be sure to come back.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

A hotel buffett breakfast where you can have it your way! Eggs cooked to order, waffles, french toast, asparagus n dungeness crab omlettes, delicious coffee and a friendly staff!!!!