“Key Lime Pie”

Mitchell's Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kennedy
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Do yourself a huge favor & if you love key lime pie, try Mitchell's. It is the best I've found & I look everywhere. It is always delicious, smooth & just the right amount of 'tartness'. YUM!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We arrived for dinner around 9pm. We were immediately seated and even asked which type of table we would prefer. Our server quickly brought us our drinks and asked if we had any questions about the menu. I commented that I was having a difficult time deciding because one of the dishes contained scallops and I had never had scallops and wasn't sure if I would like them. The server told me they were delicious and offered to have the kitchen make me a sample. I took her up on the offer. She patiently waited for us to order until after I had tasted the scallops and decided whether or not I liked them. (Which I did!) The food was incredible. I ordered the Market trio which included scallops, salmon, and talapia. It was all delicious. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Better choices in menu selections and what appears as a change in corporate ownership. Price profile advancing faster than inflation.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Overall the food was good. But This location is in Florida. And you shot yourself in the foot when you don't have FRESH CAUGHT gulf shrimp and you are a Florida seafood restaurant. All of the shrimp is farm raised, not what I would expect from a restaurant with these somewhat upscale prices. Additionally, we also had 2 people in our party who did not get thier salads before thier entrees came out. They did try to make it up with 2 free desserts. I put this restaurant in a category I call "high-end mall restaurants". Not really that high end, but somehow they appeal to the crowd that wants to eat at a higher end chain like Maggiano's & Cheesecake factory.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I went to this restaurant for the first time with my friends. We were a group of 8 and we got seated in their special room (looks like a conference room). The food is great and so are the drinks. the servers are nice.