“Dining”

Second Line Cafe
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Featuring a full list a Signature Coffees, Beignets and only the most authentic New Orleans fare. Enjoy a French Quarter atmosphere and have a Po-boy Sandwich or Crawfish Etouffee or pick up some Red Beans and Rice, Gumbo or Jambalaya all ready to heat and eat. Second Line Café (aka NOLA Cafe) welcomes you to experience some of the true flavors and feel of New Orleans.My deep “Southern Hospitality” culture comes from growing up in one of the most unique places in the world, New Orleans. Rich in all it has to offer, from it’s food, music and values of family & neighborhood, to a dialect all it’s own ~ “Where Y’at?,” “How’s ya mom and ’em.” My desire is to bring you a bit of the spirit and authentic tastes of New Orleans. I use only the freshest ingredients to create the addicting flavors of this unique food that can’t be found anywhere else in the world! Once your palate has experienced these flavors, you will know - there is no substitute!
Helena, Montana
“Dining”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Wonderful eating experience, a private room for dinner with colleagues - and a unique ethnic experience.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Charles B

Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We walked across the street to this little cafe one morning craving coffee and a little something sweet. The coffee was delicious and the beignets were amazing! Very hot, very fresh and very much covered in powdered sugar. The cafe was decorated with different coffees and beignet mixes for purchase, it was a very cozy atmosphere we will definitely be visiting again.

“Something Different”
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Service was ok for us on a Friday afternoon. My sons had the seafood gumbo (tastey), the other the shrimp po-boy (fried shrimp goodness), and I had the creole turtle soup (hearty and flavorful). To wash it down I drank the Dr. John (coffee with dark chocolate and blackberry) and a dessert of beignets... If you haven't been, your missing out !!!!

2 Thank DanaDJuarez
Riverview, Florida
“New For us!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Bignets!! Delicious breakfast sandwiches and very,very, hot coffee!

Venice, FL
“A little taste of the Crescent City in Tampa”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

My son took me here for lunch while I was visiting one weekend. We keep talking about getting back to New Orleans, but have not made it yet. It was nice to find a little piece of the city so close to his home.

The Jambalaya was good, but not great (mine's better), the etouffee was excellent (just the right amount of heat) and the red beans and rice were the best I've had outside Louisiana.

The service was good, not great, the 'what's the rush, friend?" I would expect in New Orleans. In fact the atmosphere in the place was just what I would expect to find in a little cafe (away from the touristy French Quarter) I might find in NOLA. There was only one server on duty, it was a pretty slow day, and she did a great job of making sure everyone was taken care of. If we needed anything, she was right there.

This is not the quick in, quick out kind of place, but a more relaxing, take your time kind of cafe. Again, it's a cafe, not a big restaurant or a fast food place. Your expectations should match the venue.

My son intends to visit often for the flavored coffees. I'll be back for some more red beans and rice (now that's some goood eatin').

• Visited September 2011