“Mellow lunch!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“Mellow lunch!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Walked into the restaurant and was seated quickly. We order the white rabbit pizza and a made to order pizza. Both were very delicious. Our server was very friendly and helpful. Great gem in Westchse! Cannot wait to return!

• Visited May 2013

Bristol, Connecticut, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food okay service laid back environment”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner the hostess was semi friendly. We were seated quickly the waiter came by he was nice but was busy with a lot of tables. They probably need more wait staff. Overall the food was good but semi pricey 23 dollars fora large pizza with 4-5 toppings. I love the parmesan crust though.

• Visited May 2013
Holden, Massachusetts
“Pizzas were anything but mellow”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Usually, we don't wait for a table at restaurants. We usually either do call ahead or do a reservation and avoid those restaurants that don't do either. We went with our friend and his 3 kids so we were a large group. I was pleased with how quickly we were seated despite the busy evening they were having. Our meal choices consisted of 2 kid meals, Kosmic Karma pizza, a custom pizza and a kind of meat lover pizza. Being from The north and knowing we will not be able to go to another MM until a year from now was very heartbreaking for us! My pizza (the Kosmic karma was even delicious he next day cold for lunch. A definite must visit for those who live in the area.

Visited April 2013
Mayfield, Ohio
“Outrageous pizza (and price!)”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Let me just say, they carry OUTRAGEOUS pizzas here. Stuff your typical pizza parlour/joint won't/don't carry. Love that fact! Also, I had gone here before and fell in love with the Thai pizza that they have. So this time I went for lunch and I took a friend with me. I ordered what I thought to be the Thai pizza, but it didn't taste the same AT ALL. I figured maybe a different sauce was used this time or something. No big deal and blew it off as nothing's perfect 100%of the time. My friend decided to order the GF pizza (Gluten Free). Needless to say she was disappointed when this THIN, tortilla looking thing came out and was DRY as the desert. We even asked for extra sauce and that didn't help. The cost was OUTRAGEOUS as well considering we couldn't even eat what we had and eventhough we took it because we felt bad wasting food (thanks to mom's guilting us when we were kids..lol), we ended up throwing it out because it was so dry and we couldn't reheat it that dry. COST $40 - Way too much for some shoe leather. (By the way, we told the waitress...twice, and she said she was sorry. We didn't bother asking for a manager as we were tired and just wanted to go as it took a really long time just to get the food and it wasn't that busy either.) BASED ON THE SELECTIONS AVAILABLE WHICH IS FABULOUS, COMBINED WITH THE WAIT, THE LACK OF FLAVOR, QUALITY OF FOOD AND THE SERVER'S LESS THAN STELLAR PERFORMANCE, AN AVERAGE RATING WAS GIVEN., OTHERWISE IF IT WAS LIKE IT WAS WHEN I FIRST WENT, THEY'D HAVE GOTTEN VERY GOOD OR BETTER.

• Visited April 2013
New Port Richey, Florida
“Enjoy the Pizza!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I have been here 3 times for pizza so far, and it's been consistent each time. The combination of fresh ingredients available are many to create a pizza for everyone's taste. The dough is the most delicious I've eaten in a long time. Not your typical pizza dough, it's more breadlike, tender, and flavorful. I eat every bite! We've gotten very good service each time and look forward to going back.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!