“Horrible food, ridiculously slow.”
Review of Hardee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #1,640 of 2,383 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Horrible food, ridiculously slow.”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

after almost 20 minutes of waiting for my ice cold grilled chicken burrito to be replaced, I got the same one ( the box was torn from where I opened to inspect before driving off the first time) microwaved to death... didnt get a receipt, which may have helped, as I would have taken it back inside and gotten my money back. this was the absolute worst. sloppy.

• Visited May 2013

Odessa, Florida
“Horrible service! Bad food.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Bad customer service and horrible food. I ordered the chicken burrito combo and everything from the ingredents of the burrito to the side of chips it came with was not good. The 3 employees at the time seemed like they didn't want to be there. The place was clean, which was the ONLY positive thing I saw.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jason P

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!