Baymont by Wyndham Tampa Near Busch Gardens
$155
$132
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$135
$109
$149
$127
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$129
Hyatt.com
1,700 results
All reviewsadventure islandflat screenthe breakfast areafree shuttlenice poolshuttle servicemicrowave
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We drove across the state after working all week for a mini family reunion at Busch Gardens. By the time we arrived, it was late and we were tired. The manager couldn't have been more welcoming. She appeared fresh and spoke warmly to welcome us. When I told her we had a young toddler with us, she gave us a quiet suite, with no one on either side of us. Other family had already checked in, so she made sure we weren't far from them. What makes this place stand apart, though, was the great shuttle service to the park. Small van (seated maybe 12) that made as many trips to Busch Gardens as guests needed. Driver was quiet, polite, and safe! We will return to both the park and this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HD2007, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tampa Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of my hotel at Busch Gardens USF. We have had to clean our carpets 5 time a year now. Sept is the next go around. We will be glad to see you back Ron Moran GM

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Reviewed August 21, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Don't bother explaining your problems to management they will just tell you they will have a meeting about it. The only good thing is the size of the rooms, but with the bigger the room the more stains, mold, odor, problems. We travelled to Florida for a month and thank goodness I was only stuck here for four days. I tried getting a different hotel in Tampa but every where was full. I have never in all of my travels ever had such horrible, terrible customer service, not only are they rude to whom ever walks in the door they could care less how they treat your children. I chose this hotel because it had the Baymont name, I figured it would be a good hotel, nope well I guess I learned my lesson thinking I got a deal on a room, in my eyes I paid way too much, I give this place 2 thumbs down.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your review. I will look into the manager to see why your issue where not. taken care of.in a timly maner. I will address the costomer service with my Front Office Manager I am glad you liked the size of our suites with 2 rooms with two flat screen tv;s for you and your chilldren. This review will be helpful for me and my staff. Ron Moran GM.