Best Western Tampa
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$131
$123
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$170
$129
$149
$119
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$109
$102
SailportSuites.com
$149
$140
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

All reviewsbest westernssouth dale mabryroom was cleancontinental breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulthird floorpre cruisewould stay againyogurtshort staywater pressurenice stayraymond james stadiumenjoyed my stayclose to the airportthe breakfast areaconvention center
Reviewed December 15, 2010

I stayed at this hotel many years ago and remembered it as a good value overall. It is a very good location but the hotel is run down, the room was drab and dreary. I chose it also because the price was right. But next time I will pay the added price to stay somewhere nicer.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jmdskyline
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Though I stayed only for two days when I was on my business trip to Tampa , this Tampa hotel was a good bargain for money and service quality was good. I may not stay here for family vacation but yes, I will not hesitate to stay here for my business trips to Tampa.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2010

This past August I had the pleasure of staying at the Best Western while visiting Tamp and helping my daughter get settled in her dorm. What a wonderful hotel. The employees couldn't be more helpful. The room was spotless! The hotel is conviently located to USF and Bush Gardens. It is right off of Fowler Ave. so there are plenty of restaurants, fast food, convience stores, gas stations and pharmacies. I would definatly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I was traveling there on business. The staff was nice and pleasant. The rooms could use some updates and the pool. But I did feel safe a secure. I did not have any problems but another guest did and they were quick to respond and make it right. The breakfast was nice and the breakfast room was clean and stocked. The staffs checked to ensure the guest needs were met. If you are on a budget this is a nice hotel to stay at. It may not have the biggest and best of everything but the staff make up for that.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2010

As a hotel manager with another flag I tend to be more wary of hotels as I know what to look for. I have to say the management of this hotel is top notch. Over all the staff was very well too. The rooms were clean and over all the hotel is in good shap. Just needs a fine tue in a few spots. I plan in staying again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family