Best Western Tampa
Sheraton.com
$129
$123
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$131
$84
$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$157
$149
$119
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$109
$102
SailportSuites.com
$129
Hyatt.com
All reviewsbest westernssouth dale mabryroom was cleancontinental breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulthird floorpre cruisewould stay againyogurtshort staywater pressurenice stayraymond james stadiumenjoyed my stayclose to the airportthe breakfast areaconvention center
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We just needed an overnight room before heading to Orlando. The hotel staff were friendly and gave good recommendations for restaurants in the area. Breakfast was okay - not too many selections. Still good value.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I spent 5 nights in this hotel during a work trip. The hotel only has double bedrooms, and the price is the same for one or two people. A continental breakfast is already included in the price. I was alone in a double bedroom in the third floor with a king-size bed.

I will start with the pros:
The price is very good compared with other hotels in the city. Is is also very convenient to have the breakfast in the hotel (especially if it is included in the price). The clean service is quite good, I have no complaint. The bed is quite comfortable.

And now the cons:
The worse for me was the bad smell of the room. I don't know where it come from, but I didn't like it at all. It is not nice to arrive to your room and feel this disgusting smell. The breakfast was too simple. The decoration of the hotel is quite outdated. The hotel is quite far away from the city center, although it is possible to take a bus in case you don't have a car.

In conclusion, even though it was not all bad, if I come back to Tampa I will look for another place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
palmas2013, Manager at Best Western Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

first let me say thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing we appreciate your kind words and we are glad to hear that you found our hotel to be clean as well as our beds been very comfortable we are currently adding new up grades to our hotel, I am sorry to hear that you experience a bad smell in your room our staff was never notified in order to give us an opportunity to correct the problem as far as breakfast we are the only hotel within a 10 miles radious that offers a free breakfast that consisting of eggs hot waffles bagels fruit yogurt etc.. our in located in the heart of Tampa only 5 miles from convention center port of Tampa and Forum again let us know if there is anything else we can do in the future to help you make your more enjoyable

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two days with my family. It was very clean priced well hotel is very beautiful inside and out top brand appliances and bedding staff was very nice and hardworking and i will stay here again if i'm in that area in the future i loved it and breakfast was very good and a good selection of food to be continental so two thumbs up on this place!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Even though this has few staff, they do go above and beyond to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Stayed 9 days and would def. recommend to friends and family! Breakfast was great too daily, and hotel was very clean. Great pool too! Just perfect on days you wanted to have a down day!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Needed a quick reservation in an area not familiar with and we were not disappointed. The staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean and air worked great. Rooms very quiet. Easy to get to the places we needed to be. Would have liked ice machine on first floor too, but still enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014