“Business Trip”
Review of Best Western Tampa

Best Western Tampa
Ranked #53 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed here this past weekend on business and it was the perfect hotel. I did not use the gym but the equipment looked brand new and just enough for what you would need for a good work out. They have a breakfast area and I'm sure they do a continental breakfast (I didn't eat breakfast) and there is also an I Hop next door. The staff was very helpful but they should do a better job of NOT revealing someone's room number when other guests are in the lobby. The coffee pot in the room was a plus. For a busy weekend the hotel was nice and quiet. If I have business in the Tampa area I will definitely be back..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
palmas2013, Manager at Best Western Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Good day on behalf of my staff and my self i would like to take this opportunity to say thankyou for taking the time to lets us know how your stay we appreciate all your kind words.. we at bestwestern pride ourselves in providing superior customer service and as allways we look forward to been your hotel of choice the next time you visit the tampa bay area..

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The Best Western Tampa is a great small hotel centrally located. The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms provide exactly what you need. I especially found it nice to have a place for your cosmetics, etc in the bathrooms--not available in all hotels. The hotel provides a good free breakfast and wi-fi.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Very well priced, great bang for your buck. Location is good, located on a main strip with lots of nearby food options and an I-hop right next door. Service was great; the staff even helped jump my car.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much!! I am so pleased that enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Best Western Hotel. We hope you travel to Tampa Bay again soon and be sure to let us know when you're coming so we can reserve your favorite room for you...

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Overall it was a good stay the staff at location were very helpful and Kind people, The Cost of room was a little high in comparison to other locations. they did fix the reservation issue I needed to be there an additional day. Would and will stay there again.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

The hotel is very conveniently located for those travelling in and out of the Tampa airport (about a 10 minute ride). The quality breakfast, welcoming decor, and overall pleasant stay was not outweighed by minor details such as rough sheets and musky hallway odor.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The bed was very comfortable. The third floor of the hotel had an odor. It was masked with some type of air freshner on my first night in the room. The second night, however, my room reeked. I also saw cockroaches in the bathroom.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
palmas2013, Manager at Best Western Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Good day on behalf of my staff and my self i would to apologize for the inconvenience and dissapointment that you experienced during your recent stay, let me re-assure that your complaint and feed back will give us an opportunity for a remedy if such a problem exist
and help improve our service further. Once again please accept our sincere apologies and we sincerely hope you give us a chance to be your hotel of choice in the near future.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Hotel was very convenient to the port of Tampa. Came into town to take a cruise. Lots of very nice restaurants and shopping close to hotel. Hotel room was clean and staff very courteous. Breakfast offered was very appealing and service was exceptional.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple