Best Western Tampa
  • Breakfast included
$549
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbest westernssouth dale mabryroom was cleancontinental breakfastthird floorstaff was very friendly and helpfulpre cruisewould stay againyogurtshort staywater pressurenice stayenjoyed my stayclose to the airportthe breakfast areaconvention centerbusch gardens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were staying in Tampa for a Tampa Bay Rays game. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality and cleanliness of this BW property. Since it was not a Plus or Premium Property, I was only expecting bare bones BW quality. This hotel far exceeded all Plus and most Premium properties that I have visited. The front staff was great from the time of arrival until we departed and the manager was extremely helpful to me and my family. Breakfast was as good as any BW property and better than most other "breakfast included" chains. I HIGHLY recommend staying at this Tampa location!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank James M
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Driving up to the hotel I noticed several strip clubs & street bums. Because I booked using a third party web site I was told by the manager that I couldn't get the room that I had reserved, I was told that I should have booked direct. I was then given two options both smelled of cigarette smoke. Because it was late and I had an early fight I didn't have time to re-book somewhere else. Some of the people I saw in and around the hotel looked liked criminals. It also appeared that somebody had just vomited on the concrete right outside the front door.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Erik H
Reviewed July 5, 2013

In town for business w/my family and stayed here over a two week period. Very clean comfortable rooms and not a speck of mold anywhere in the three rooms we slept in. Relaxing hotel atmosphere, centric location and very courteous hotel staff. Manager George Casanova was attentive to our needs, friendly, helpful and very professional. Every time I'm in town I'll make this hotel my home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The thing that makes this hotel stand out is the location -- central to the airport, downtown, and area attractions. Also for people who like to go out for runs in the morning some of Tampa's best neighborhoods are right out your door. However, the rooms are average at best. The hotel really could use an upgrade. Not dirty or unkept, just old.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family