“Not all Grillsmith's are the same. This one is the best”
Review of Grillsmith Restaurant - CLOSED

Grillsmith Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

This Grillsmith is our family favorite. The food is always Cooked to near perfection. Can't say that about the other locations I've tried. My sons favorite -the ribs, my husband and mine -the salmon,my daughters the grilled chicken. They also have burgers better than the specialty burger places in the area. you can't go wrong at Grillsmith on South DaleMabry.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Grillsmith is one of my favorites in the area. I try to go at least once a month. I ordered one of the fitness platters... salmon, mixed veggies and smashed cauliflower (a healthy alternative to mashed potatoes). As usual, it was cooked well, tasted great and service is always good. You can't go wrong there. A plus is there is no MSG in any of their ingredients, seasonings, etc.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants. If you've never eaten here, you've missed out! They're steaks are the best, especially with bleu cheese crumbles & port wine reduction sauce. The mushroom meatloaf is to die for and I tried their chicken pesto pasta special recently that was delicious. Great appetizers and salads and you'll love the hot garlic breadsticks. Do yourself a favor and visit here for a wonderful dining experience!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Grillsmith has very good food and very good selection. Service is always good. My favorite food is the lemon chicken.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I love their argentine style steak. It's very tasty with their perfectly cooked french fries. The burgers are quite good. Happy hour is worth visiting with good valued items.