“Nice place”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Chgo Suburb
“Nice place”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Small bistro-ish right on the river. Service was very good with a knowledgeable staff. Food was first rate, if perhaps a tad on the pricey side. Easy to miss tho if you're not looking for it.

• Visited July 2014

Greece
“A nice place to hangout for a light lunch”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I visited this cafe recently with some collegues for a light lunch recently. Whatever we've tasted was all excellent.... my favourite was the local shrimp tacos and the chicken tenders all served w house made potato chips!

Service was very friendly and helpful too. Really lovely place.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Zuccero
St. Paul, , Minnesota, USA
“Nestled secret”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Ate here at a conference with a friend to celebrate her good news. The food was excellent! So good that I walked back over the next day hoping to get lunch and hop on a plane. Knew exactly what new dish I wanted to try. It was a beautiful day and if was so disappointed. They were closed (Sunday).

I would have eaten here everyday had I known about the great the food and service. I had the flank steak which us surrounded by great vegetables. I thought it might be heavy. Just the opposite, it was just right. It was absolutely delish! The dessert was also wonderful! A bread dish, zucchini I believe, that was yummy and clearly enough for 2-4 people to share.

Kitimat
“Home of the Duck Burger”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

You'll have to ask directions for this place, but it is worth the walk. It's a nice small restauarnt which proves big things come out of little packages. Yes this restaurant is the total package, gourmet cooking at reasonable prices. It's a reason to go back to Tampa Bay.

• Visited April 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Great Place to Enjoy Lunch or Dinner with a Water View”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

This place has a special place in my heart as it's one of the first restaurants my partner introduced me to as we began our courtship. We arrived for a late, evening dinner and were seated outside. You'll find a healthy menu from which to choose and experience good service with friendly, attentive smiles. It was such a pleasant experience, that I think of that time often and look forward to our return trip, now as a confirmed couple.

• Visited November 2013

Been to Cafe Dufrain? Share your experiences!