“Great beer”

Ranked #33 of 2,567 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The beer is awesome. We are DDD fans, had the mussels and meatloaf. It was good but needed the "wow" We have been to other DDD place and it had a big wow facture so I guess that we where expecting that. Don't misunderstand me the food was good just not what we thought it would be. The beer was awesome and extraordinary.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,095)

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Went tonight and like always left so full and satisfied. Beer great, food the best, and service is sweet.
Tonight ended up eating the meatloaf and was so pleased.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend is an avid Diner, Drive ins and dives fan and saw the episode with Tampa Bay Brewing Company right before our trip to visit family. We were Leary that ybor had a bad rep but the area is very nice.

I ordered the moose killer meatloaf that was made on the show and it was great! Very filling for lunch though. We also ordered a sampler of the ales but were disappointed that they were out of the 12% famed moosekiller!

Our waitress was not very attentive but did chase me into the street when I forgot my leftovers.

Overall a little pricey but food is more than you would expect from a brewery!

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Not only do I love the amazing craft beer that they make here but the food is a great take on American dining. Although the food is cooked to perfection & presented beautifully it doesn't break your wallet. I've been here a hand full of times &b I've been impressed every time!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I love Ybor City and wanted to try this place. My friends had a pizza and the "HOG" I had the Cuban. All said were great but not outstanding. While we really didn't end up caring for the drinks we ordered, the wait staff were very knowledgeable on the brews. Very nice people and we and enjoyed the atmosphere.