“Good Food in a Scenic Neighborhood”

Tampa Bay Brewing Company
Ranked #12 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed October 13, 2013

It isn't often that my wife and I get to Ybor City and usually eat at one of our favorites when we do. On this trip we decided to try something different and I am glad we did. I am not a huge beer drinker, but do enjoy a "frosty one" ever now and then. The beer menu had a good selection and they allow you to sample a few before making your final decision. I ordered the Red Eye Ale which was full bodied, but not overwhelming and for dinner I had the meatloaf and my wife the fish and chips. The service was very good considering how busy they were and the food came out in enough time to keep my wife and I on schedule for our date night. Good job and I will be back.

1  Thank Elgin C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent, the service was great and great atmosphere eating outside. I Definitely would recommend to friends.

1  Thank Pierclan
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We went here thinking the beer would be great and the food okay! Turns out the food is great and the beer is just okay! If you really like IPAs they have a great selection, but IPA isn't my cup of beer ;) Our food included the following: Pretzel Appetizer, Mahi Sandwich, Cheese Soup, Burger, and the Cuban. Everyone loved their food! The sauces were AMAZING! The mustard for the pretzels and the habanero tarter sauce was amazing! The service was great!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Visited with family at the end of a week of traveling up the west coast of Florida. Had stopped in many restaurants along the way but this was by far the best. We had the meatloaf, macadamia crusted mahi, bourbon salmon. Mac n cheese and cheese pizza for the grand kids. The Mac is more for adult tastes but they loved the pizza.

1  Thank Frusnak
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had the meat loaf that was so highly touted. To be honest it was the worst meatloaf I have ever had, but it was eatable. The cheese soup was great. The Thai shrimp appetizer was great. The muscles were ok, not my favorite. My wife said her house salad was real good. My son got the bomb burger OMG it was the best burger I have ever taster. And I have had a lot of burgers. Nice atmosphere, we will defiantly go back. I just won't be getting the meatloaf.