“Best burger ever”

Tampa Bay Brewing Company
Ranked #16 of 2,383 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best burger ever”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I had the meat loaf that was so highly touted. To be honest it was the worst meatloaf I have ever had, but it was eatable. The cheese soup was great. The Thai shrimp appetizer was great. The muscles were ok, not my favorite. My wife said her house salad was real good. My son got the bomb burger OMG it was the best burger I have ever taster. And I have had a lot of burgers. Nice atmosphere, we will defiantly go back. I just won't be getting the meatloaf.

Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
“Fantastic staff & Brewery”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Visited TBB co to sample their beers & have a look at the brewery's, we were very impressed with the whole place & received very good service from Billy who is an asset to the company. Highly recommend everyone to pay a visit!

• Visited September 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Cider Wings and Greek Salad”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I saw Tampa Bay Brewing Company on an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dines located in Ybor City in Tampa, Florida a while ago (time escapes me). I have always wanted to try the cider wings that were shown on that episode. I finally got my wish. We had a party of nine. The time we got to the restaurant it started raining. They have indoor and outdoor seating. Outdoor has a full bar and tables that are somewhat covered so you can avoid getting wet. We wanted to sit inside because it was a little humid and wanted to avoid the smoking section. The larger tables were taken except one in the back of the restaurant which wasn’t very desirable but we made the trip and didn’t want to wait for a table to open so we made it work. The cider wings were delicious. They are made with their Red Eye Ale. Quite a few of their menu items are made with their micro brews. I also had the Tarpon Greek Salad which had their One Night Stand Pale Ale dressing on it. That was an excellent Greek salad. I will honestly say that everything that was tried at our table was desirable. The food is excellent. If you are in the area give it a try.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank lvmylabrador
LITTLE ROCK
“Great fresh beer and good, non typical bar food<>this is a fun place to go, read the history of Ybor and enjoy some grea”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

THURSDAY is the day to go! Go early as they tap Cask Ales at 4pm and when it's gone it's gone! They always have plenty of tap beer but this is a special treat for the beer lover!

Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great time!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The restaurant was a lot of fun. We had a great waiter, who helped us with the beer offerings as well as the food. We went around 10 in the evening and the food was still good. You get a lot of food for your buck. Cool place.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Tampa Bay Brewing Company? Share your experiences!