“Great customer service”

Antojitos Latin Cravings
Ranked #479 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed November 1, 2015

This Colombian restaurant is on the corner of 24th and Columbus. They run daily specials and also have an extensive menu. My accomplice ordered the soup of the day, which I got to try and I though it was great. Very flavorful and it came with a nice portion of rice and beans on the side. I ordered the Palomilla Apanada which also came with rice, beans, yuca fries and sweet fried plantains. I was unfortunately not satisifed with the Palomilla. They did not remove the fat from the meat before breading and frying it so it was not very enjoyable. Because that was my only complaint, I think I will give this place another chance. The customer service was great and all of that food was about $30 (tax and tip included).

Reviewed September 22, 2015

Very good flavors out of this Colombian kitchen! I had the mini paisa plate and there is plenty to eat and take some home. Meat juicy and tender and the rice and beans were well seasoned.

Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is really good. We had the churrasco with white rice and green platain. It was delicious! We also had the special of the day which is called "sancocho de res" which is like a meat soup it was really good. Prices are not that bad. They should add a vegeterian option as their beans have pork in them. The neighborhood is kind of rough but there is parking right in front of the restaurant. Overall this restaurant is good and they have tasty food.

Reviewed October 14, 2014

Just a good old down home cuban resturant away fro Cuba. food is excellant. great for lunch, No romance. Just good eats. And for a critical sicilian that's alot