“Best authentic Indian food”
Review of Dosa Hut

Dosa Hut
Ranked #1,125 of 2,461 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Indian
Description: DosaHut is a blend of South and North Indian vegetarian dishes and takes pride in offering the best authentic and genuine Indian cuisine in Tampa Bay.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I visited with my family and friends. We tried various dosas (thin layer of pancake style), rice items and drinks. Service is really fast and middle of our dinner owner came to our table and checked with us about taste and quality. I can strongly suggest to visit this place. We are planning to visit again this weekend.

1  Thank Dhar N

Reviewed July 2, 2014

If your looking for a great Vegetarian meal and something on the go or to just dine in this is the spot. Great customer service. Friendly faces. Awesome food. Can't go wrong with this choice. I love coming to eat here I am very pleased with the service and the food. Try them out i know you won't regret it.

1  Thank Alicia G

Been to Dosa Hut? Share your experiences!