“Very Nice!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Very Nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2010

The room was beautiful, clean and quiet. Staff nice and friendly. Breakfast was fantastic with every food you can think of almost.... Location a bit weird to get into hotel. I turned the wrong way off the freeway and went to nearby mall to turn around, got caught in 30 minute traffic backup jam, took first open road (hwy) available (after 30 minutes stuck in traffic) and got lost for 2 hours trying to get back. My fault for not having a better map but anyway... Would recommend hotel, just make sure you have a good map or know your way around!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
jennifermguard, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, January 3, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Your praise of our hotel, staff, and restaurant are much appreciated. I am sorry to read that you had difficulty finding our hotel. Hopefully the next time you stay with us you won't have the same trouble!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2010

This was my third visit from August through November; all the trips I found the Embassy Suites in Brandon to be exceptional. The staff are very helpful and friendly, as well as accommodating for unusual schedules.

The Managers reception was a great place to meet others within the same company but different locations.

The food is well presented and breakfast is unbelievable.

I would recommend this hotel above all others I have stayed out in past years Westin and Marriots.

• Liked — The Staff and Room
  • Disliked — Working while I was there.
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
      Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. Your comments regarding our staff, manager's reception, and breakfast buffet are very much appreciated. Moreover, your recommendation of our hotel above all others is outstanding! We certainly appreciate your comments and loyalty! We can't wait to host you again!
Worden, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2010

I would recommend Embassy Suites Brandon/Tampa Fl. The room was roomy and furnishings were nice. The heated pool and hot tub were great. The cross town express was right down the road, which made a quick trip into Tampa. Tampa has a lot of traffic, so it was nice to be close to the cross town express. The front desk people were all nice and the complimentary breakfast was awesome. You will not be disappointed staying here.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. Our convenient location, friendly staff, roomy suites, and complimentary breakfast always seem to be a hit with our guests. We look forward to the opportunity to host you again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2010

Being a Hilton Honors member, I have been spoiled by the Embassy Suites chain. No other hotel will do! I rarely find an Embassy Suites that disappoints, and the ES Tampa Brandon is one of the best. Although smaller than some others, they made up for it in friendliness and attentiveness.
I have to give a special thanks to Carmen. She helped me when my picky son just did not want to eat. She provided his favorite breakfast even though it wasn't part of the buffet!
The hotel itself is clean, quiet, and very comfortable. I had family visit me at the hotel and, they too, are now Embassy Suites fans! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is a pleasure to read a response from our loyal Hilton Honor members, especially when they recognize our attentive, responsive, and friendly staff. Carmen is one of the best associates in our restaurant and always seems to go above and beyond for our guests. She is definitely an asset to the company! We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Dublin, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2010

I've stayed here before. Some good, some bad. The last visit was when a large group of soccer players were in the hotel. They were unruly and unsupervised and the hotel did not manage the large group very well. The hotel was dirty and they ran out of food. This visit there was a large group of lacrosse players here. I'm happy to say the hotel was clean and the group was large, but the parents were controlling their kids much better. I had a small problem checking in but the front desk manager straightened things out. This hotel is a nice contemporary hotel with beautiful furnishings. I would recommend this hotel during the week. I think on the weekends, the large sporting groups stay here. The pool area is nice although a bit small. The workout room is Precor with individual TV's which I like a lot. The breakfast is very good...made to order
eggs, waffles and such.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank your for taking the time to write your review. I am glad to see that we were better prepared for the sports tournament on your recent stay. I definitely appreciate your honesty regarding past stays and I am glad we were able to make it right. We look forward to hosting you again!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2010

Very nice facility with staff of very helpful and friendly people. Made us feel right at home. Quiet room. Well worth the money. Would highly recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your support! It is always a pleasure to read comments from another satisfied guest. We look forward to hosting you again!
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2010

I have stayed at literally hundreds of hotels over the years. Many years ago, I was a paid reviewer of hotels and restaurants, so I know a bit about what to look for as far as quality is concerned. I am also somewhat discriminating regarding the quality of hotel that I take my family to.
We frequently stay at the Embassy Suites in Brandon, Florida. From the moment that you pull into the parking lot and enter the spotless lobby staffed with delightful, well groomed and courteous employees, until the moment that you check out, staying at this hotel is like finding an oasis.
One big issue that all travelers are concerned with is cleanliness. There is nothing to worry about in this regard at the Embassy Suites. The guest rooms, public areas, pool and workout rooms are all clean and fresh. In over a dozen stays here, we have never once had a single problem what-so-ever with any lack of cleanliness.
I really want to expand on the wonderful employees of this hotel. The desk clerks, the dining attendants - especially Carmen, the bartenders, maids and room service personnel all go above and beyond to welcome and ensure the comfort and satisfaction of the guests.
Another nice thing about this hotel, is the quietness. Yes the quietness, as opposed to the noisy din of similar sized hotels, is wonderfully refreshing.
The hotel is located in a very convenient location, near shopping centers, restaurants, movie theaters, and even the large and somewhat upscale Brandon Mall. If you have business in downtown Tampa or need to reach the airport, the Crosstown Expressway or the nearby interstates 4 and 75 will take you there in a hurry.
Being a somewhat gregarious individual, I conversed with several fellow guests, all from out-of-state. They all agreed with me that this hotel is a treat and one of the BEST hotels in the entire Tampa Bay area!

Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
WOW! Thank you for such a glowing review! It is always nice hearing from loyal guests who have enjoyed their stay with us. Your commendations of our facility and staff are refreshing and appreciated, especially coming from a review pro such as yourself. I will be sure to share your comments regarding Carmen with our staff. She is definitely one of the crowning jewels of our food and beverage department! It is always a joy to read reviews depicting the excellence, care, friendliness, and cleanliness of our hotel. I couldn't have said it better myself! We look forward to hosting you and your family in the future!