“Hotel Accomadations”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Ranked #9 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Reserved Non smoking room, Upon check-in it was obvious someone had been smoking in the room. The manager immediately provided a new room, beverages, snacks and free in room movie. The staff was exceptional. Great customer service. Will definately stay again. Family was on spring break, price was right!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,051)

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I don't write too many reviews but I must say I really enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was good along with the variety to choose from. The service at the front desk and the restaurant was excellent. Only issue I had was my key card would not work with the ice machine but they were very helpful in getting me some ice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that will be in the Tampa metro area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Antoine G
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is a nice, modern and clean hotel. We stayed for only one night to get to the airport. Turns out that the drive is 20 minutes to airport. However the hotel is cheaper than the other local Embassy suite hotels closer to the airport. The breakfast is standard and good especially families with kids, the staff friendly. We went to the pool at five and it was a little crowded.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We found the rooms to be large and good value. A soulless area and quite noisy as its right on a main junction, but I believe it is quite central to certain areas and about 30 mins drive from Tampa. We found the staff on check in to be efficient and quick.

We were very pleasantly surprised with the breakfast and it included the all American big breakfast buffet as well as the whole continental one too.

Room Tip: Perhaps a room at the front away from the main road junction?
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Brandon. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was very good but they do not start serving until 7:30am so I did suggest they serve a little earlier. Overall we were very pleased with our stay.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

You can usually count on Embassy Suites to provide adequate lodging and this property does not disappoint. This hotel is well kept up with a pool and restaurant on site. Rooms are spacious with many amenities. This hotel is located near I-75 with shopping and many restraints nearby. The only thing that bugged me a little is their in-room wireless Internet policy. Unless you have one of the two highest Hilton Honors cards, you have to pay $9.95 for 24 hours access. My Hilton Honors
Blue card was not "adequate".

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
DOS_Embassy, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it and are so happy to hear about your great experience! Be sure to tell your friends about us!
Thanks again!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of Hilton hotels and the service in this one was the worst. The room was good but the service was TERRIBLE. We entered the lobby upon arrival where approximately 25 people were waiting to check in (it was 4:00 PM and their rooms were not ready). The front desk staff was rude. We went to the hotel restaurant (and I use that term loosely) there were no staff present. We sat at a table and waited about 20 minutes. I then went to the front desk and asked if the restaurant was open he said yes and that he would get someone. We waited an additional 10 minutes and left. DO NOT recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Samantha W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Joanne,
Thank you so much for your response. Here at the Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon we pride ourselves on guest service. We did not meet your expectations, let alone exceed them. We would love for you to give us another try. Please contact me directly to set up a reservation for you so we can really show you what the Embassy Suites Brandon is all about.
Emily