“Free Breakfast and Happy Hour!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Ranked #17 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Miami, Florida
“Free Breakfast and Happy Hour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

The rooms were spacious and clean, the room comes equipped with a small fridge, microwave, coffee machine and a small sink. The breakfast was GREAT omelet station, hot food are, fruits, cereals oatmeal or grits, bread section and coffee, juice and soda section. But it's only served from 6:30 to 9:30a.m so you have to get up early. The service was excellent. They don't have a gift store only a small little closet where you can buy chips and sodas. The happy hour starts at 5:30 and end at 7:30. This hotel is not close to downtown or the airport i was there for a conference so i didn't mind it.

Room Tip: Corner suites are larger.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
General_ManagerEMB, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, November 4, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

We were thrilled to have your conference at our hotel! That’s great you were able to enjoy our complimentary made-to-order breakfast and complimentary Managers Reception!

Ryan Frederick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We flew to Tampa to take in a Lightning vs Jets hockey game. I didn't want to stay downtown as I thought we might go to Busch Gardens the following day and wanted to stay somewhere a little closer to there. I highly recommend this hotel, they have friendly helpful staff, comfortable large rooms with very nice beds and flat screen TV's. The breakfasts are very good and the cook to order omelettes are some of the best I've ever eaten. Thank you for helping make this a positive weekend experience.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
General_ManagerEMB, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, November 1, 2011

It was our pleasure to be host to your hockey weekend getaway! I couldn't agree with you more we have an excellent team that takes extreme pride in guest service and food quality.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

The rooms were clean, full of fluffy white towels and most importantly the beds were sooooooo comfortable! The breakfast was delicious and the area was clean. The hostess made sure everyone had what they needed and was pleasant. Great place, good price, efficient staff and CLEAN! We will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars
General_ManagerEMB, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, October 24, 2011

I appreciate you taking notice of how clean and friendly we are! We have a great team and they will be thrilled to receive this great news from another guest of ours!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

Excellent service. Front desk person was exceptionally helpful and pleasant

Room Tip: Just ask, and they'll give it to you
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
General_ManagerEMB, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, October 13, 2011

I appreciate and thank you for noticing that we take extreme pride in our customer service!

Irmo, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

I travel to Tampa about every six weeks to see my three kids, and I usually stay at the Country Inn and Suites. I have to have something with separate rooms, as my snoring keeps my kids awake! A close family friend who works here in the Columbia SC area at the Doubletree was able to get me a friends/family rate, so we decided to stay here instead. All I can say is "Wow"! My kids were overwhelmed by the hotel's atrium and glass elevators. The room was perfect for us in terms of space and the layout. The breakfast was outstanding - fresh and plentiful, and both mornings we came down we had no wait.

The pool was a good size, and we utilized this as well. The little "store" at the front desk was a nice perk, although a tad expensive, but that's to be expected in a hotel like this. Parking was never a problem, and housekeeping gave us just the right amount of towels each day.

My only issue, and this is being picky, is the $9.95 charge per day for internet usage. I understand that this is a business-oriented hotel, and many travelers are staying here on their company's dime, but for those of us paying our own way, that's a bit steep, considering many other hotels don't charge at all for internet service. I did make use of the business center for what I needed to use the computer for, so it was more of an inconvenience than anything else. But, that's about the only thing I could find fault with.

My kids are already asking when we can go back, so we'll certainly look into staying there again. The location was ideal for me, as my kids live in Riverview, a short 10-minute drive. I think we had a new employee checking us in upon arrival, and Ari was right there to help her get us taken care of in no time. What a wonderful personality to have representing your hotel!

Keep up the great work...you've got 90% of Tampa beat with your service and your facilities!

Room Tip: My kids wanted the 5th floor for the view, but as a smoker (I know, boo!) it would've been much...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
General_ManagerEMB, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, September 26, 2011

That is great you took advantage of our complimentary made-to-order breakfast and pool! My favorite part is the omelet station!

Port Charlotte, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

very clean and new embassy. all employees, and i mean all, were so friendly. breakfast was outstanding and the managers cocktail party was good. we'll be back

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
General_ManagerEMB, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, August 24, 2011

That's great you took advantage of our complimentary made-to-order breakfast and nightly manager's reception including complimentary beer, wine and spirits! Thank you for also recognizing our team, we take a lot of pride in providing world class service.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

I generally always stay here when I am in Tampa for business. It is well maintained and nearby the office. The breakfast is usually very good and the rooms are of good quality. The staff have also always been friendly here. The only small issues I am not a huge fan of is that the nightly happy hour only includes Coors Light and Miller Lite for beer and never whatever the nicer beer they have on tap(last time was Sam Adams). It isn't a big deal though of course, it is free beer after all. The other thing is that I have noticed this location chose not to participate in the current Hilton HHonors promotion for the third quarter and that might be enough for me to try one of the other area Hilton brand hotels on my next trip this month(the Homewood next door isn't participating either but several others are nearby). Overall though it is a quality hotel I enjoy staying in.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
General_ManagerEMB, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, August 5, 2011

We take extreme pride in being clean and friendly and our team is second to none, thank you for taking time to recognize them!

We are big supporters of the Hilton Honor quarterly promotions and we have participated every single quarter since we opened, unfortunately this quarter we did not but please keep us on your preferred list of hotels. We truly appreciate your business.