All reviews wxyz bar front desk valet parking great view of the river the river walk tampa downtown modern hotel fire pit valet service location was perfect convention center amalie arena riverwalk lobby ut soap uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room smelled like stale dog, sheets were rough/low quality, room cleaner left only one towel and hand towel each day,amenities not replaced - had to call for more, halls and rooms were not vacuumed daily, desk staff not friendly...the list could go on - this location is not up to the usual Aloft standards. I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bridget0111, Front Office Manager at Aloft Tampa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Ann t,

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at the Aloft Tampa Downtown, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued customer, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa!

Reviewed August 25, 2019

Convenient location to University of Tampa. Although I had to pay for parking it was good to not worry about having to find a place to park while I was visiting the school. Definitely looking forward to more stays there.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Friendly and accommodating. I had stayed at the property for business and checked out believing I was heading home only to find out late that day that I had to stay again unexpectedly. Arriving back at the hotel at 6 PM I was worried I would not even be able to get a room. However Morgan found me a room at a fair rate and seeing how hard of a day I had gave me a coupon for a glass of wine. I made my way to the bar where Ron continued to turn my unexpected stay into a pleasure. He is so nice and really fun to watch. The bar was packed yet he created craft cocktails and served everyone in an efficient and friendly manner! Kari

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2019

There are enough plugs and SUB plugs for electronic charging which was great. Space was adequate to keep luggage easily available for use and table space for things within a small room. Check in and out was a breeze!

Room tip: Hair drier available as well as refrigerator.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2019

The staff at Aloft was extraordinary. From the front desk, the Valet and the bartenders. Everyone was pleasant and kind.
The only down side of the visit was there needs to be some sound proofing done around the rooms. I was there for Thursday and Friday night. Thursday was not a problem at all. On Friday night though, there was a party in the bar, which was not a problem - but the people who were partying continued to run around the hallways, slamming doors and screeching & laughing very high pitched late into the night. There were no filters to muffle the sounds while I attempted to sleep.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bridget0111, Front Office Manager at Aloft Tampa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Hello Pamela,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, I am glad your interactions with our staff members were so positive and I will be sure to share this with them.

Our hope is that all our guests experience a peaceful environment during their stay. I sincerely apologize for the interruptions you encountered. Our team here will take the necessary steps to ensure this is an isolated incidence.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to serving you again whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa.