“Different way to dine”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N Westshore Blvd.
Description: Bringing the authenticity and traditional Brazilian style to Tampa Bay diners for 4 years, Boizao Steakhouse provides the ultimate dining experience with a variety of 18 prime cuts of meat grilled to perfection and served by the gaucho chefs. The extraordinary salad bar features 50 items as well as delicious side dishes with the favorite “pao de queijo” (warm cheese bread). A sweet treat for every taste: fine selection of desserts traditional to Brazil and local favorites, served “a la carte”. You can’t miss Boizao’s signature The “Caipirinha” and the special liquor after dinner. Extensive wine collection and full bar.
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great salad bar and all kinds of meat to chose from. Like the way they come around to table with meat on a skewer and you tell them how much you want.You definitely won't go away hungry.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is not my first time at Boizao. This place has great food, friendly staff, good drinks and awesome desserts. I strongly recommend this restaurant for business, celebrations, couples and for the family.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We made a reservation for 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 2. We arrived on time, joining a long line for valet parking that stretched almost to West Shore Blvd. Inside it was very crowded with many persons waiting to be seated. The restaurant was having a special discount for their e-mail club members (like us) and apparently did not want to turn anybody away, whether or not they had reservations. We had to wait about 50 minutes for our table.
Once seated our food and service were good, as they had been on our previous occasions there. However, this cannot overcome the disgusting and unprofessional practice of not honoring reservations just to make a few more dollars.

1  Thank FootlooseFloridian
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was looking for somewhere to eat some brazilian food, I saw in the website, and the closure was at 10 pm. Me and my dad arrived on boizao at 09:22 and the host told us they were close!!!
There was also a sign in the front of the restaurant saying that they closes at 10pm.

After that we went to TEXAS BRASIL, we got ther at 09:30 (since is just few miles away) and they received us even closing at 09:30!!!

For some good CHURRASCO in Tampa, GO TO TEXAS BRAZIL!!

2  Thank LuizMourao
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have gone to this place several times, and found that I am very dissapointed that I found stains in the tablecloth of our table, which makes me think that they are re-using them. Also, the drinks are ridiculously priced, and the day I dined there I heard someone say there was a rat in the kitchen!!!! Unacceptable and I could not take another bite, paid my bill and left.

2  Thank Danielle34227